Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:25:28 am

Author Topic: Who can I see at uni?  (Read 918 times)  Share 

TheEagle

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +12
Who can I see at uni?
« on: September 21, 2019, 12:50:09 am »
Hey atarnoteianzz

I'm in year 11 and have been curious to know how uni courses are laid out. For instance, I finish school and take a gap year, then begin uni, will I be able to see my friends who begun one year before me, and as each year goes, would I be able to see them on campus (if the course is medicine)?

DrDusk

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +130
Re: Who can I see at uni?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 01:35:13 am »
+3
Hey atarnoteianzz

I'm in year 11 and have been curious to know how uni courses are laid out. For instance, I finish school and take a gap year, then begin uni, will I be able to see my friends who begun one year before me, and as each year goes, would I be able to see them on campus (if the course is medicine)?
Ummm, why not?
Everyone does study at the same campus... Only thing is they won't have the same classes as you as they will be one year ahead, but I don't see why you won't be able to see them on campus...

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
Re: Who can I see at uni?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 01:54:18 pm »
+3
Yeah time outside of classes is entirely yours so you can do whatever you like. There isn't the same structure as high school. I've often used the time between classes to catch up with friends studying different courses :)