Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 11:48:40 pm

Author Topic: Does anyone know which tuition company offers refunds if you get in?  (Read 2442 times)  Share 

werdna

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +287
Hey all,

Just a quick one - I've heard there is a tuition company out there which offers refunds to students who get into a select entry school at the end of the 8 week program? Does anyone know which one this is?

Thanks,
A

StudyFREAK

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Does anyone know which tuition company offers refunds if you get in?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 06:18:22 pm »
+1
Hey all,

Just a quick one - I've heard there is a tuition company out there which offers refunds to students who get into a select entry school at the end of the 8 week program? Does anyone know which one this is?

Thanks,
A
Yes, there is a program that lasts 8 weeks, but they only provide a portion of the money as refund if the student does not get in. It is called VIE Intensive Coaching program(ICP) Garramteed course. This website will give you more info.
http://vieonline.com.au/intensive-coaching-program/     
I know this because I go there, and it isn't that bad, but i'd much rather Henderson or James An or Spectrum.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 06:25:15 pm by StudyFREAK »

spillthetea

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 06:42:47 pm »
Hey all,

Thanks,
A
I do icp as well; flemington campus :)
i personally think this experience is worthwhile because i have completed a term of spectrum but i was not immensely improving as i am here. Another thing about ICP is that you have to do a test and actually pass it to “gain entry” into their classes.

StudyFREAK

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 08:24:35 pm »
I do icp as well; flemington campus :)
i personally think this experience is worthwhile because i have completed a term of spectrum but i was not immensely improving as i am here. Another thing about ICP is that you have to do a test and actually pass it to “gain entry” into their classes.

I go to the St Albans campus, what group are you in, A, B or C. I got put in A. Imo the test wasn't that hard, people who get 30% ave across the board will get in, so the standard required to get isn't that high.

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 11:13:00 pm »
I go to the St Albans campus, what group are you in, A, B or C. I got put in A. Imo the test wasn't that hard, people who get 30% ave across the board will get in, so the standard required to get isn't that high.
I go to St. Albans Spectrum Tuition, we might live really close:), which school do u go rn?

StudyFREAK

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 09:34:01 am »
I go to St. Albans Spectrum Tuition, we might live really close:), which school do u go rn?

I actually live near Caroline Springs, and I go to a school that is about 1 hour away from where I live, it is called Bacchus Marsh Grammar.

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 06:14:03 pm »
I actually live near Caroline Springs, and I go to a school that is about 1 hour away from where I live, it is called Bacchus Marsh Grammar.
Oh, I live Taylors hill, and I go copperfield college(Sydenham campus)! I’m pretty sure someone else(rakshana) in Atar notes is giving the test and goes bacchus Marsh!

StudyFREAK

• Adventurer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 07:30:39 pm »
Oh, I live Taylors hill, and I go copperfield college(Sydenham campus)! I’m pretty sure someone else(rakshana) in Atar notes is giving the test and goes bacchus Marsh!
Wow, I did not know that, I've never met her, it also sucks to realise someone else from my school is writing the test when I thought I was the only one. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 07:37:03 pm by StudyFREAK »

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2019, 07:58:09 pm »
Wow, I did not know that, I've never met her, it also sucks to realise someone else from my school is writing the test when I thought I was the only one.
Aye, I thought I was the only one giving from my school but there’s like 8, you just never know.

rakshanaraj06

• Forum Regular
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 05:44:37 pm »

Lol, hi!! There's around 10-15 people writing the exam from our school aha don't be surprised