Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:10:54 am

Author Topic: Will pay for an Analytical Commentary  (Read 1520 times)  Share 

JohnElangstudent32902

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Will pay for an Analytical Commentary
« on: March 27, 2017, 07:05:31 pm »
Hi guys!
I'm a home-student whos practising section B of the exam and need as many example analysis's as possible.
Right now I'm focusing on the 2013 exam. I've done section A and am now on B. VCAA gave us 2 example commentaries from students, however they aren't perfect! The examiner states that they are very much lacking (around 12-13 out of 15 is my guess). Thus I can't see what a perfect (full mark answer) would look like. I need someone to write me a 15/15 analysis or even just an intro and paragraph or a few. I'm willing to pay $5 for the intro, and $10 per paragraph (maximum of 3 per analysis) or $40 for an entire "intro+3 paragraphs" analysis. The text isn't on the VCAA website (due to copyright), but its easily found on other websites if you search for "mother in law", "be natural", etc. if you can't find it, I'll show you where you can find it (legally, since its on Be Natural's own website, freely accessible by anyone). I LOVE this text because of how short, funny and easy it seems and want to master it. I'm a perfectionist and am OCD about this stuff. :P
Thank you

peanut

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
Re: Will pay for an Analytical Commentary
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 07:09:30 pm »
The text isn't on the VCAA website (due to copyright), but its easily found on other websites if you search for "mother in law", "be natural", etc. if you can't find it, I'll show you where you can find it (legally, since its on Be Natural's own website, freely accessible by anyone).
Don't have an AC but I'd like to see the text. Do you have a link?

exit

• Forum Obsessive
  • COALESCE
  • Respect: +38
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 07:29:14 pm »
nvm disregard comment
VCE [ATAR: 99.25]: Physics 1/2, English 1/2, EngLang,Methods, Spesh, Accounting, Chem, German

2018-2021: Bachelor Of Commerce @ University of Melbourne
VCE English Language: A+ Short Answer Guide[pm for extra guidance!]

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 08:09:50 pm »
+1
Hey John! Welcome to ATAR Notes. ;D

Why don't you have a crack at writing an analytical commentary for that particular text? If you post it up here, I (and others) can give feedback - and collectively, we can produce a 15/15 response. I think this will probably be more helpful than just having one sent for you (and having to pay for it, which obviously isn't ideal!). :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.