Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:55:34 pm

Author Topic: Requirements of Uni Extension  (Read 3712 times)  Share 

KhmerBoyZ

• Adventurer
  • Love and be loved
  • Respect: 0
Requirements of Uni Extension
« on: May 23, 2019, 05:39:39 pm »
Hey all,

I was wanting to know what the requirements are for Uni Extension subjects (mainly accounting at Deakin). If it is possible, if anyone got accepted in it previously and is able to comment all their subjects and averages in year 11, that would be great. Im currently averaging 75ish% in 1/2 accounting in a low scoring cohort (average is around 30ish%).

I really want to know where I stand, as well as if I have a chance to get accepted into uni extension.

Cheers :)
2019: 1/2 English, 1/2 General Mathematics, 1/2 Accounting, 1/2 Business Management, 1/2 Economics, 3/4 Physical Education.

2020: Loading...

keeley.rankin

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Requirements of Uni Extension
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 12:43:45 pm »
+1
Hey all,

I was wanting to know what the requirements are for Uni Extension subjects (mainly accounting at Deakin). If it is possible, if anyone got accepted in it previously and is able to comment all their subjects and averages in year 11, that would be great. Im currently averaging 75ish% in 1/2 accounting in a low scoring cohort (average is around 30ish%).

I really want to know where I stand, as well as if I have a chance to get accepted into uni extension.

Cheers :)
Hey,
I'm studying Deakin Accelerate Accounting this year. I averaged 90's in 1/2 Accounting and B+ to A+ in my other subjects. I got a HD for the first unit and am now doing the second unit, so it is definitely doable.
In terms of workload it's generally a lecture (2 hours) and a seminar (1 hour) each week + lots of assignments and an exam for each unit. The assignments are very time consuming, particularly in the second year unit, but worth it if you are willing to put in the work.
Hope this has helped! :))