Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:41:50 am

Author Topic: 完全無欠  (Read 902 times)

BrotherZarathos

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
完全無欠
« on: November 21, 2019, 11:56:13 pm »
+8
So this is my first post on ATAR Notes so here goes it. The topic means roughly Absolute Perfection which is my goal entering VCE, Will I achieve it? Probably not. Will I still love this stage of my life? You bet! This diary is getting posted two weeks roughly after the start of my VCE journey.

Friday, 8/11/2019
"Finished." I think to myself as I enter the gym. With the end of the last period two things have finally come to an unstoppable end, exam week and both my time as a junior student, as now I move into the later years. In the air is a palpable sense of relief, fear, apathy and excitement, all bound together somehow. We walk in and get directed to seating based off homegroup, the last time we will be together as B9S. Sure I may have moved to this home group at the end of the previous academic year but I loved it more than my last by a long shot. We sit and endure, all of us are given a certificate of transition, using my metal ruler I put a hole in mine nearly instantly. The odd music performance occurs and our Year 9 and Year 7 photos are projected. Then at the end, one of the assistant principles stands up and gives a speech on discipline. He is followed by the Acting VCE Assistant Principle who gives a speech explaining what's next. I head home that day with a feeling of joy to be finally a Year 10 student, starting a range of exciting subjects next Tuesday, confusion about the career survey we're doing on Wednesday, and sadness to be leaving my old stomping grounds behind and losing friends in some way or another. But I am determined to push forward and achieve the scores I want to achieve in this coming year. I actually nearly cried writing that.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: 完全無欠
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 06:28:02 am »
+5
Best of luck BrotherZarathos! I hope that you have a lot of fun during VCE and find a balance between "ultimate perfection" and the best that you can be! ;D

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: 完全無欠
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 08:43:31 am »
+3
Welcome to the forums! :)

Love your enthusiasm so far