Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 10:20:55 am

Author Topic: ✨ RAW 50 + PREMIER'S AWARD ENGLISH TUTORING 2022✨  (Read 1901 times)  Share 

quinn_03

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +22
✨ RAW 50 + PREMIER'S AWARD ENGLISH TUTORING 2022✨
« on: November 25, 2021, 08:28:45 pm »
Hi all! I graduated from John Monash Science School in 2020 with a raw 50 study score + Premier's Award + perfect 60/60 exam score in English. Currently I am studying medicine at Monash University, and throughout 2021 I have accumulated over 300 hours of experience tutoring Year 12 English. I am excited to announce that I am now looking for keen and passionate students to take on for English tutoring in 2022!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

- insight into the unique techniques and exam approaches that enabled me to achieve my score
- comprehensive and detailed essay feedback
- guides on how to structure essays including step-by-step templates for writing perfect introductions and conclusions
- a focus on analysing literary/film techniques and metalanguage and how to incorporate them into your writing
- exam question breakdowns + my special formulas for tackling essay topics
- access to my notes, resources and high-scoring essays

I studied the texts All The Light We Cannot See and Ransom & The Queen, and will be available at Monash Clayton campus libraries or online for tutoring via Zoom!
If you are interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected] - English and teaching are some of my greatest passions and I am genuinely so excited to meet you all and help you achieve the scores you're aiming for! 🙂

Tuyen
2020 VCE
English [raw 50 + 60/60 exam score]
Literature [48]

Offering 2021 English and Literature tutoring + resources!

quinn_03

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +22
Re: ✨ RAW 50 + PREMIER'S AWARD ENGLISH TUTORING 2022✨
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:31:10 pm »
Bump! Only a few spots left in my 2022 tutoring intake. If you're interested please shoot me an email - we'll be starting very soon! :)
2020 VCE
English [raw 50 + 60/60 exam score]
Literature [48]

Offering 2021 English and Literature tutoring + resources!