Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:45:32 am

Author Topic: drop chem or nah  (Read 1648 times)  Share 

mehr667

• Forum Regular
  • monash gang wya
  • Respect: 0
drop chem or nah
« on: October 25, 2021, 10:57:59 pm »
i’m a 1/2 student who has a 60 average in chem so far. what r my chances of getting a 30 ss next year if i find chem difficult rn. tryna decide whether or not its worth it to drop and replace with the 20-25 ss i’m gonna get on my accelerant this year

i was willing to try this year but i got rlly behind during online and its just mad boring tbh

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: drop chem or nah
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 03:43:12 pm »
+2
i’m a 1/2 student who has a 60 average in chem so far. what r my chances of getting a 30 ss next year if i find chem difficult rn. tryna decide whether or not its worth it to drop and replace with the 20-25 ss i’m gonna get on my accelerant this year

i was willing to try this year but i got rlly behind during online and its just mad boring tbh
A 30 study score means that you are an average student in the cohort. So I think it would be achievable for everyone if they put in the effort.

I don't think 1/2 scores matter too much but in the context of aiming for a 30 study score a 60 average isn't too bad (depending on the difficulty of the sacs).

However, if it is boring and you don't need it for a prerequisite maybe you would be more motivated with something else?