Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:04:25 pm

Author Topic: Further Math exam module  (Read 2282 times)  Share 

Tjsdn

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Further Math exam module
« on: October 13, 2021, 09:10:55 pm »
Our school only though us cores and modules 1(matrices) and 2(network).
However, I found module 3(geometry and measurement) easier than module 2(network).
Am I allow to complete modules 1 and 3 instead of module 2?
I asked my school teacher and they say that I should stick with the modules that I learned because it will stuff everyone's score. I don't get why that will stuff everyone's score.
Can somebody tell me the reasons and why I should stick with modules I learned at school? (I'm 100% sure I will do better if I do module 3 because I always get 100% on the practice exam if I pick modules 1 and 3.)

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +5
Re: Further Math exam module
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 10:38:00 pm »
Our school only though us cores and modules 1(matrices) and 2(network).
However, I found module 3(geometry and measurement) easier than module 2(network).
Am I allow to complete modules 1 and 3 instead of module 2?
I asked my school teacher and they say that I should stick with the modules that I learned because it will stuff everyone's score. I don't get why that will stuff everyone's score.
Can somebody tell me the reasons and why I should stick with modules I learned at school? (I'm 100% sure I will do better if I do module 3 because I always get 100% on the practice exam if I pick modules 1 and 3.)

Hi,

I think your teacher said that because you would have lot of resources for the module your school chose. By this I mean that you can pick the module 3 but then you would not really have any practice sheet which your school has. Also you did the sac for module 2 so you might have more knowledge than doing the module 3. But I think if you are confident in doing module 3 then you can do it, it is just that you would then need to spend lot of time focusing on that one topic.

Hope this helps
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +5
Re: Further Math exam module
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 10:41:30 pm »
Forgot to type this but I think you are allowed to do module which your school does not offer it is just about how it could be little bit risky. Just do it if you are 100% confident.

2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash