Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 20, 2021, 02:43:00 pm

Author Topic: A Particle in an Electric Field | Ashmi's Uni Journal アシュ  (Read 4358 times)

ThunderDragon

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +90
Re: A Particle in an Electric Field | Ashmi's Uni Journal アシュ
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2021, 09:59:12 pm »
Woahh an update from Ashmi crazy!!! Those images from your lab look soo cool. From the Solar Systems to the Earth looks so fun. Lowkey regrets dropping the Astronomy unit and not Biophysics haha.
2019 - Geography [41]
2020 - English, Methods, Chem, Bio and Psych [39]
2021 - 2023 Bachelor of Science at Monash

ThunderDragon's Journey to Med

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +219
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 10:16:44 pm »
An update, yay! Glad to hear you're enjoying your subjects, From the Solar Systems to the Cosmos seems so fascinating! Especially how you can take photos from telescopes, that second photo literally took my breath away– it looks like something out of a movie or an album cover.
Have a good end to the week, Ashmi!! (:
VCE 2021
English | Further Mathematics | Legal Studies | Psychology | VCD | HHD [43]

VCE Journal

Chocolatemilkshake

• MOTM: JAN 21
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +368
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2021, 08:41:12 pm »
Love an Ashmi update  8)!! As the others said the images look INCREDIBLE!!! I'm really glad that you are enjoying your course, despite the online learning. Can't wait to hear more! All the best for the rest of semester Ash!!!
2020: ATAR 99.70
2021-2025: BMedSci/M.D @ Monash

hums_student

• MOTM: SEP 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +516
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2021, 11:59:10 pm »
+3
Unimelb's limit of level 1 subjects being restricted to 10. Since I'm doing Linear Algebra in the summer term, I realised that I would only have one slot left for level 1 (which I wanted to use as a breadth) and then the other problem was that I wanted to take Foundation of Computing and Foundation of Algorithms, which is 2 level 1 subjects...

Hey Ashmi,

You should definitely look into subject auditing. If, in the future, you want to do a subject but you might not have space for it on your study plan, you can email the subject coordinator and request to audit the subject instead. You'll have access to the Canvas page and will be doing the exact same content as someone who is enrolled in the subject, except it wouldn't take up a slot on your study plan so you're still free to take other subjects. In my experience (auditing my 5th subject this sem!), subject coordinators are usually more than happy to let you audit their class. It can be a bit more difficult for subjects with prereqs but generally if you can demonstrate that you'll be able to keep up in the course you'll easily get approved.

I was also in a similar situation as you where I wanted to take CS subjects but my study plan didn't allow, so I audited media comp, FoA, EODP, machine learning, and am currently auditing TSA. It's really great because you don't have to pay for audited subjects and they are also not recorded on your transcript, meaning you don't have to worry about doing well in them lol.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the midsem break and looking forward to your future updates!
2019-21: Bachelor of Arts (Politics & Int'l Relations / Economics)

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +340
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 01:38:28 pm »
Those pictures are awesome, in the old and great meaning of the word! I love them.
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts