Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:54 pm

Author Topic: .  (Read 14296 times)

andrewloppol

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +14
« on: June 10, 2010, 01:50:02 pm »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:11:17 am by andrewloppol »

Aqualim

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +17
Re: So boring..
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 01:58:05 pm »
haha it was soo easy to incorporate Bear Grylls into the Sea Life presentation. Lol just say the sea life had to make adaptations to ensure that Bear Grylls doesn't rip them out of a hole and try to eat them :P

Although I didn't write that, it would have been a good idea.

Overall it was alright, wasn't hard or easy

ZachCharge

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Eh...
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:06:06 pm »
Yawn, got so bored I started to colour in the pages in pencil...
Hmm...next year already. Well better set my goals and all...(raw)
Methods CAS [35] Further [42] English [33-5ish?] Lit [35] Revolutions [Ehhh]

kenhung123

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 02:07:21 pm »
why bear grylls

kenhung123

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 02:24:36 pm »
Lol the examiners are probably like wth...what's with all this Bear Grylls stuff? Probably another facebook group...

John President

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Mostly Harmless
  • Respect: +45
  • School: Kids, stay in it.
  • School Grad Year: 2010
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 02:25:57 pm »
Awesome topic selection for Bear Grylls-mentioning, although I wish the VCAA decided to do it on bears. Everyone in the exam room would be cacking themselves as soon as they saw the page.

I finished the GAT and left about 45 minutes early.
The Finnish word pilkunnussija, which translates literally to “comma fucker,” is someone who risks his social wellbeing to annoyingly and persistently point out punctuation errors.

Completed VCE in 2010 - Now doing BSc at UoM

kenhung123

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 02:27:42 pm »
Btw, can you just like guess the humanities/arts questions? Do they actually count those when used to moderate maths/science subjects?

littlebecc

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 02:29:19 pm »
I hope to god i don't fall sick at the end of the year

1st piece- babbled on about how underwater animals are fun- and i was 'Bear Grylls' 1.5 pages lololol

2nd piece- wrote about how we should all be understanding nature. pretty sure i chucked in a katy perry lyric in there somewhere- 1.5 pages

Multichoice- guessed 95% of them

Finished 1.45hr early and slept/drew a picture of a girl playing a guitar.

BEC PLEASE DON'T GET SICK!!!!!!

Visionz

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 02:33:03 pm »
That was very boring. I had no idea initially what we were actually supposed to do with the first essay/deep sea task. I didnt know how much to write for each one either but seeing as half an hour is recommended I didnt do a whole lot.

My first essay on the sea was pretty good, I took it seriously. My next essay I really did not care and I ended up talking about how the city is a shit place to be. I probably shouldnt have wrote shit, but I did. It was pretty much a disjointed rant about how skyscrapers draw your eyes to the sky and away from all the chaos thats going on in the streets.

MC question I didnt have an eraser so I couldnt change anything even when I realised there was a better option. Some of them was just confusing. I seemed to have streaks of D's and C's throughout the whole thing. The lady on the last page scared me.

John President

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 02:35:36 pm »
Awesome topic selection for Bear Grylls-mentioning, although I wish the VCAA decided to do it on bears. Everyone in the exam room would be cacking themselves as soon as they saw the page.

I finished the GAT and left about 45 minutes early.

Our school didn't let us go early... :S sooo gay
Ouch man, that sucks, I don't know why they make the GAT go for 3 FREAKING HOURS...When I left more than half the people in the room had already gawn.

At the start, the examiner guy was like "You need to complete the multiple choice in pencil, hands up if you don't have a pencil?" More than half the people put their hands up, haha.
The Finnish word pilkunnussija, which translates literally to “comma fucker,” is someone who risks his social wellbeing to annoyingly and persistently point out punctuation errors.

littlebecc

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 02:35:56 pm »
andrew- im gonna stock up on vitamins.........starting.......now

John President

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 02:38:01 pm »
The woman in the painting on the last page was almost Amazonian in her butchness.

Visionz

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 02:43:07 pm »
That was very boring. I had no idea initially what we were actually supposed to do with the first essay/deep sea task. I didnt know how much to write for each one either but seeing as half an hour is recommended I didnt do a whole lot.

My first essay on the sea was pretty good, I took it seriously. My next essay I really did not care and I ended up talking about how the city is a shit place to be. I probably shouldnt have wrote shit, but I did. It was pretty much a disjointed rant about how skyscrapers draw your eyes to the sky and away from all the chaos thats going on in the streets.

MC question I didnt have an eraser so I couldnt change anything even when I realised there was a better option. Some of them was just confusing. I seemed to have streaks of D's and C's throughout the whole thing. The lady on the last page scared me.

LOL I said she was flirtatious xD but I'm probably wrong

I said she was formidable. Her shoulders and traps and arms were huge.

Plan-B

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 02:49:10 pm »
LOL, the GAT can't stop people from getting above 40s right? Because I probably got really low scores.
Haha, and half way during the exam, one of the examiners walked past me and accidentally knocked all of my pencils, pens, erasers and sharpener onto the floor, found it pretty funny.

and did anyone get hungry when reading about that guy sharing his sandwich? I was soo hungry during this exam.

Aqualim

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +17
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 02:50:33 pm »

LOL I said she was flirtatious xD but I'm probably wrong

I said she was formidable. Her shoulders and traps and arms were huge.

I should have made an option E;
"Built like a brickhouse'