Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 09:39:07 am

Author Topic: Guys can you list down what detailed study topic you chose?  (Read 6549 times)  Share 

ally1784

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Guys can you list down what detailed study topic you chose?
« on: January 29, 2021, 08:18:44 pm »
I'm doing Chinese SL and I need some idea on some topics please!

ally1784

• Forum Regular
Re: Guys can you list down what detailed study topic you chose?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 01:17:36 am »
Is mooncake/dumplings a good topic, how about dining etiquette?

pans

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 11:52:57 am »
Mooncake/dumplings are fine but I dont suggest 用餐礼仪。 I consider you think of a topic that is quite 新颖 because mooncake and dumplings are kinda common ya know. You can do mooncakes or dumplings but if you have time (and ofc gotta be good at chinese), I suggest u choose another topic. The examiners know a lot about these common topics (饺子,月饼,土楼,中式婚礼,etc), so if u want high marks, you really have to dig deep in these topics and prepare A LOT OF in depth questions.

Chinese Tutoring

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 11:41:57 am »
Chinese food is a easy topic and is doable. If your Chinese is not advanced compared to other Chinese-background student, you can choose these easy topics to ensure you can clearly present your ideas and memorise the scripts easily.

But for advamced students who have Chinese background, I recommend you do some challenging topics, such as 中国的外卖文化. These mordern society topics don't require too many terminologies, however, triditional culture related topics require a lot of terminologies. It really depends on your owen ppreferrences.

PM me if you need further assistance.

Is mooncake/dumplings a good topic, how about dining etiquette?