Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 10:47:22 pm

Author Topic: 2021 VCE TUTORING - 99.80 ATAR + PREMIER's AWARD  (Read 1113 times)  Share 

LaurenTrute

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
2021 VCE TUTORING - 99.80 ATAR + PREMIER's AWARD
« on: January 04, 2021, 09:17:37 am »
🎓 𝗩𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 - 𝟵𝟵.𝟴𝟬 𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗥 🎓

Hey everyone! I am Lauren and I graduated from Haileybury College with an ATAR of 𝟵𝟵.𝟴𝟬 in 2020, and I am offering private and group (reduced rate) tutoring sessions for 2021 for the following subjects:

• 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 [𝟱𝟬] 📚
• 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 [𝟱𝟬, 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿’𝘀 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱] 👩‍💻
• 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 [𝟰𝟵, 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲] ⚖️
• 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 [𝟰𝟳, 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲] 📕

Whether you seek to gain a strong foundational understanding or extend yourself to achieve top marks, I will cater my teaching style to ensure we meet your objectives. I take a versatile tutoring approach, in that, I am able to assist a wide range of students and formulate and achieve goals tailored to YOUR aspirations.

I am located near Melbourne CBD and will be offering tutoring online and in-person (if COVID permits). Feel free to message me if you have any inquiries.

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥:

𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨

⭐️ 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟳 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘂𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘆) - I will provide comprehensive text notes (quote sheets, background information, summary sheets of key themes and points of analysis), essay materials (plans, structures, samples) and 40+ practice SACs and exams produced by me (including high scoring sample responses).

⭐️ 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 - Extensive course notes (250+ pages) that detail all key knowledge and key skills in the study design including evidence and case studies that will enhance and elevate your answers above the rest. Second to this, I have 40+ practice SACs and exams including papers that I wrote myself with current stimulus material, allowing you to be prepared for any question that can be asked.

⭐️ 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 - As a small subject, it can be hard to find resources for sociology. I will provide in-depth notes (200+ pages) that explain every aspect of the study design based upon my personal research and exploration of topics, coupled with evidence to support your answers. In addition to this, I also have 30+ practice SACs and exams produced by me with relevant stimulus material (including high scoring sample responses).

⭐️ 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮) - Separate to an extensive set of course notes, I can offer timelines, mind maps and high-scoring sample responses with teacher feedback for both revolutions.

𝙎𝘼𝘾 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡

📚 𝗩𝗖𝗔𝗔 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 - I have written practice SACs and exams (all subjects) based on previous VCAA exams that will help you prepare for any style of question, including recent stimulus material that can be used in next years’ exams (Legal Studies, Sociology) and sample high-scoring responses.

📚 𝗜𝗻-𝗱𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - Having scored consistently high in SACs, I have an in-depth understanding of mark breakdown and can show you EXACTLY where marks are awarded and lost. By understanding what markers look for, I can help you get the score you want.

📚 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆 - Tips on how to best maximise your results throughout the year including exam technique and time management!

𝙑𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩

⭐️ 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 - I understand the pressures of VCE, and I will be available to offer consistent feedback whether it be the night before a SAC or even if you just need quick advice.

⭐️ 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 - In addition to subject-specific assistance, I am keen to support you on your journey with the breadth of knowledge and experience I have acquired. VCE can be a busy time, but with balance and support, you are sure to come out feeling proud of what you have achieved.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and feel free to contact me ([email protected]) or comment on this post for more details! I am also able to tutor 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟭 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮 for these subjects too with the same resources available.

One-on-one private tutoring: $35-40
Group tutoring: $20-25/pp