Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:52:26 am

Author Topic: UAC Question Thread  (Read 109217 times)  Share 

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1151
Re: UAC Question Thread
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2021, 06:17:07 pm »
+2
Hi,
I am very confused. Does anyone know how we are meant to put in our course preferences without knowing our ATAR? Because if ATARs come out on the 20th Jan, and I think the deadline for changing courses that is not early entry is in October maybe, how does it work?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't understand why we would only be able to apply to courses before knowing what our ATAR will be. There is one course I would love to do but the ATAR is very high and it's very unlikely that I will get the required ATAR, is it still worth putting it as my N.1 preference? 

Thank you to anyone who replies.

Hey,
If you check out this website there will be some useful dates for you! You'll have to scroll down a bit though! Atars will be released on the 20th of Jan and you have until midnight the 21st of Jan to change your preferences (to add in courses, change order, etc). Courses for the main round will be released on the 26th of January.

Yes, definitely worth putting that course as N1. The most important thing to think of when ordering your preferences in what course you want to study the most. You'll receive an offer for the highest preference to which you are eligible.

Hope this helps!  :D
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]