Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:10:59 am

Author Topic: HEALTH & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT TUTORING  (Read 2752 times)  Share 

janers

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
HEALTH & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT TUTORING
« on: December 22, 2011, 08:58:56 am »
 Hi Everyone!

My name is Jane and I am a recent graduate from the Mac.Robertson Girls' High School, completing VCE in 2011. In 2012 I will be studying the Bachelor of Biomedicine at Melbourne University.  (clearly-in ATAR requirement of 98.45)

I have been invited to join Monash University's Vice-Chancellor Access Program as well as one of 140 Monash University's Excellence and Equity scholarships. 

Next year, I am offering private and group tutoring for 3/4 Health and Human Development, focusing on exam strategies and specifications for answering each section of your exam as well as revision classes and regular classes throughout the year. Classes will be catered to your specific strengths and needs whilst out of class, I will also be available on Skype/Chat/E-mail for ANY questions in the lead up to SACs and your final exam.

In 2010, I completed Units 3/4 Health and Human development with a study score of 50. I due my success to the rigorous yet enjoyable and unique approach to my studies for this subject. Health is very content heavy, and can be overwhelming in terms of WHAT information you need to know and HOW you must answer questions in the way VCAA Assessors would like them to be answered. 

Rates are yet to be confirmed, but are estimated to be $30 per hour (depending upon demand & duration of classes. 2hrs = $50)
- Group rates will be lower and are based upon the number of students in one session - Summer 'crash course' sessions are available; it will introduce and cover key and the most difficult aspects of 3/4 HHD - Location - TBC - State Library, City Library and convenient locations in the CBD can be arranged. Classes in the Western Suburbs (Sydenham Line) are also available. If you are interested, OR have further inquiries, please reply back by email with:
Name
- Year Level in 2012
- Phone
- Email
- Type of class you are interested in (Private, Small Group, Exam revision, Summer Course (1 Day, 3 days, 5 days) - 
*Reply before the end of 2011 - first 10 e-mails will receive a discounted rate

*NOTE: E-mail is NOT a commitment to classes, just send an email expressing interest. If you decide to have sessions later in the year, you will have priority arrangements.

*GUARANTEE: IF UNSATISFIED WITH FIRST LESSON - You will not be charged for the first hour. 

I wish you all the very best for your VCE studies. I hope that it will be both a rewarding and challenging experience in the coming year.  

Kind Regards, 
Jane Le

EMAIL: [email protected] ;
2011: Chemistry, English, Methods, International Studies
2010: Health and Human Development - 50; Biology - 43

jle

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: The Mac.Robertson Girls' High School
Re: HEALTH & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT TUTORING
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 10:18:42 am »
Hi All!

My name is Jane, graduating from the Mac.Robertson Girls' High School, in 2011. I have a Master of Public Health and Bachelor of Biomedicine from Melbourne University. 

I was been invited to join Monash University's Vice-Chancellor Access Program as well as one of 140 Monash University's Excellence and Equity scholarships.

I offer private and group tuition for 3/4 Health and Human Development, focusing on exam strategies and specifications for answering each section of your exam as well as revision classes and regular classes throughout the year. Classes will be catered to your specific strengths and needs whilst out of class, I will also be available on Zoom/MS Teams/SMS/E-mail for all questions in the lead up to SACs and your final exam.

In 2010, I completed Units 3/4 Health and Human development with a study score of 50. I due my success to the rigorous yet enjoyable and unique approach to my studies for this subject. Health is very content heavy, and can be overwhelming in terms of WHAT information you need to know and HOW you must answer questions in the way VCAA Assessors would like them to be answered.

- Private lessons: $60/hr, $30 for first trial lesson
- Group rates will be lower and are based upon the number of students in one session - Summer 'crash course' sessions are available; it will introduce and cover key and the most difficult aspects of 3/4 HHD - Locations - State Library, City Library and convenient locations in the CBD can be arranged. Classes in the Western Suburbs (St Albans, Sunbury Line) are also available. If you are interested, or have further questions, please reply back by email with:
Name
- Year Level
- Phone
- Email
- Type of class you are interested in (Private, Small Group, Exam revision, Summer Course (1 Day, 3 days, 5 days)