Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:53:29 am

Author Topic: Aced  (Read 6343 times)  Share 

str8upazza

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Waiting to start in Computer Science!
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Rowville Sc
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Aced
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:09:50 am »
hows everyone feeling
| English Language (25+) | Further Maths (28+) | Physics (GG) | I.T Apps (45+) | Vet IT (45+)

Aim : 80+

Camo

• Sir President Father Professor Sergeant Admiral Grandmaster Camo OAM
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • I love you like the little taco's.
  • Respect: +62
Re: Aced
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 12:36:59 pm »
Definitely aced, the wording was a lot better than previous years and questions were set up nicely. Some tricky questions such as the accounting student one and the proposal for the documentation in the multiple choice.

I like the fact that I was mentioned in the exam in short answer two as this is something that did definitely occur within the year. (Bit strange).
‎"We divert our attention from disease and death as much as we can; and the slaughter-houses and indecencies without end on which our life is founded are huddled out of sight and never mentioned, so that the world we recognize officially in literature and in society is a poetic fiction far handsomer and cleaner and better than the world that really is."
- William James.

robbb_08

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:30:11 pm »
can someone please put up the multiple choice answers, or suggested answers please. is it true that the exam is only 34% and the course work or sac work is 66%

Camo

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 01:34:07 pm »
If thats true I'm living sweet, then. Can you get a copy of the exam, I'll be able to put some together easy.
‎"We divert our attention from disease and death as much as we can; and the slaughter-houses and indecencies without end on which our life is founded are huddled out of sight and never mentioned, so that the world we recognize officially in literature and in society is a poetic fiction far handsomer and cleaner and better than the world that really is."
- William James.

robbb_08

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:38:57 pm »
i think it is true, as far as i know is the SACS or course work that we completed are worth higher than our exam. i dont know how i can get the exam that we did today, i think someone professional has to :S
how did you go today?

Camo

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 01:41:12 pm »
It was fairly easy, I had lots more difficulty in previous exams. A copy would be lovely but they had no spares at the venue.
- William James.

robbb_08

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 03:29:42 pm »
yeeah it was, i didnt think you could of asked for extra's alwell :D
have u finished all your exams?

str8upazza

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Waiting to start in Computer Science!
  • School: Rowville Sc
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 03:35:25 pm »
haha went down so well, was so pleased, and yes the wording was sooooo much better this year its as-if they actually proof read it for once! :), yea has anyone got their MC answers?
| English Language (25+) | Further Maths (28+) | Physics (GG) | I.T Apps (45+) | Vet IT (45+)

Aim : 80+

Camo

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 12:25:02 am »
I would make answers for multiple choice to them but I dont have a copy. Also when finding two good qualities of the ergonomics picture, I got stuck after two. :P
- William James.

paulsterio

• ATAR Notes Legend
  • I <3 2SHAN
  • Respect: +430
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 12:27:08 am »
If anyone has a copy of the exam, I'm happy to take a look at it so I can join in the discussion!

Camo

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 02:47:32 pm »
If anyone has a copy of the exam, I'm happy to take a look at it so I can join in the discussion!

Doubt we would be able to get a copy to be honest.
- William James.