Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:48:08 pm

Author Topic: Forests in a Global Context  (Read 842 times)  Share 

Aqwoi

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Forests in a Global Context
« on: March 19, 2019, 06:00:59 pm »
Hi,
I am still a high school student, but am investigating potential breadths for 2020 Melbourne admission. Having said this, I've come across Forests in a Global Context, and am wondering how this breadth slots into timetabling.
Being only a week long, if I was to select this breadth, would it constitute one of the 4 subjects I take in that semester? In which case, is it safe to assume I'll essentially be studying only 3 subjects, or, will I be required to pickup another breadth/attend lectures outside of this week?

Thanks

spectroscopy

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +373
Re: Forests in a Global Context
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:37:26 pm »
+1
Hi,
I am still a high school student, but am investigating potential breadths for 2020 Melbourne admission. Having said this, I've come across Forests in a Global Context, and am wondering how this breadth slots into timetabling.
Being only a week long, if I was to select this breadth, would it constitute one of the 4 subjects I take in that semester? In which case, is it safe to assume I'll essentially be studying only 3 subjects, or, will I be required to pickup another breadth/attend lectures outside of this week?

Thanks
It counts as one of 4 subjects - you will only study 3 subjects all semester, and then in your 1 week break, you will have this class all day for 5 days + assessment for this class that is due 2 weeks after it ends.

Aqwoi

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Forests in a Global Context
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 05:17:50 pm »
It counts as one of 4 subjects - you will only study 3 subjects all semester, and then in your 1 week break, you will have this class all day for 5 days + assessment for this class that is due 2 weeks after it ends.

Awesome, thanks.