Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 03:20:48 am

Author Topic: Typing exam - diagrams?  (Read 667 times)  Share 

ssillyssnakes

• MOTM: OCT 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +36
Typing exam - diagrams?
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:11:38 pm »
+1
I have special provision or whatever it's called to let me type the end of year exams. I was wondering if anyone else on here has done that and what is supposed to be done in relation to diagrams and labelling diagrams and all those types of questions.

I've asked my teacher and year coordinator and they have no idea, and I don't have provision for a scribe so idk what I'm supposed to do...
2019: Bio [38 rip]

2020: Literature, Methods, Chemistry, and Classical Studies

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
  • Respect: +775
Re: Typing exam - diagrams?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 07:59:27 pm »
+5
I have special provision or whatever it's called to let me type the end of year exams. I was wondering if anyone else on here has done that and what is supposed to be done in relation to diagrams and labelling diagrams and all those types of questions.

I've asked my teacher and year coordinator and they have no idea, and I don't have provision for a scribe so idk what I'm supposed to do...

From reading this site here: https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/administration/special-provision/Pages/SpecialExaminationArrangements.aspx
It seems you will be sitting your exam on a 'word processing package' and will only be able to use this program to complete your exam. I would assume this means you will be using word and so to label diagrams you could use the 'insert shapes' tool to draw arrows on diagrams within the exam. You could then also use textboxes to place text on your arrows or on diagrams.

This is just my best guess, so don't take it too seriously. You should probably email the VCAA and they can let you know exactly what you can do.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point