Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 01:01:41 am

Author Topic: Error  (Read 932 times)

vikasarkalgud

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Error
« on: June 06, 2018, 07:43:22 pm »
Error
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 08:06:10 pm by vikasarkalgud »

sdfg

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +42
Re: Feeling stressed and unfocused 2 days before 4u exam
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 08:20:12 pm »
+7
1) Don't study. You won't be able to concentrate and it'll just stress you out more that you're not retaining anything. Get up, do something that'll take your mind off things, then come back with a clear head.
2) Stress is all about perception and thinking that you won't be able to do something. Identify what's making you stressed and address it; that could be you mentally telling yourself that you can totally do this and that you're just underestimating yourself, or that this exam isn't as important as your mind is making it out to be.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:48:02 pm by sdfg »
Psychology [45] | HHD [47]

clovvy

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +44
Re: Feeling stressed and unfocused 2 days before 4u exam
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:18:52 pm »
So I know my stuff and all, our school past exams were pre simple as well - but ive done one and a half Ruse past papers today and for some reason I'm just feeling unfocused and making silly mistakes. Not that the questions are too difficult I've been going fine and been motivated for past week except yesterday and today been feeling kind of down. Is it the stress kicking in? What do u recommend I do given I'm pretty much in my exam block with 4U maths up first???? The test isn't going to be super hard (judging by all the past papers from my school) but that means it's the same deal for everyone. I'm just feeling anxious and super unproductive!!! What I do?????

I can definitely relate to this very well... Making silly mistakes and not understanding content properly is definitely disheartening for sure (I still suffer from this)... I don't know about you but for me, my recovery rate from failure is extremely slow and keep getting bogged down with negativity will exacerbate the situation further (I know this from first hand experience, and I JUST recovered from half-yearlies regrets/stress).... Considering that you have done passpapers I think you should be fine (when I get super anxious I could only stare at the paper and not write anything for hours)...  I don't think I am in the position to say this but 'hang in there'
2018 HSC: 4U maths, 3U maths, Standard English, Chemistry, Physics