Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 03:48:49 pm

Author Topic: Trying to get a 90+ Atar  (Read 21750 times)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: Trying to get a 90+ Atar
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2019, 09:31:07 pm »
+3
Sorry for such a late reply, but massive congratulations! What a great score! More than that, congratulations on achieving your goal! You must be so pleased (and what great advice to go with it!). What's next for you?

Seamus Wong

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2019, 10:19:20 pm »
+5
Thanks everyone for the congratulations!! I really appreciate it!

What's next for you

I got accepted into Computer Science and Commerce double degree at Monash, so that's pretty exciting. It's gonna basically be the same as what I did this year but just without english and 10x more difficult 

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2019, 07:46:36 am »
+1
I got accepted into Computer Science and Commerce double degree at Monash, so that's pretty exciting. It's gonna basically be the same as what I did this year but just without english and 10x more difficult
That's so exciting! Congratulations again! What are you most looking forward to about it?

Seamus Wong

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2019, 09:03:51 pm »
+5
That's so exciting! Congratulations again! What are you most looking forward to about it?

ty :)

I think I'm most excited about being surrounded by really smart people. Other than that, I'm just excited to gain a deeper understanding of computer science and finance. Like, this year, I actually learned so much interesting stuff in all my subjects. For example, by studying Algorithmics and even English Language this year, I've learnt to think in a highly systematic and analytical way - something that I never really had done before. And I know that Uni is a lot more intense that VCE and the content is a lot more detailed and complex, so I'm excited for the challenges and the lessons that come with it.