Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 02:10:18 am

Author Topic: Methods unit 3/4 tutoring  (Read 1580 times)  Share 

Galacticguard98

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Methods unit 3/4 tutoring
« on: November 21, 2021, 10:29:04 pm »
Hello, I am a class of 2021 graduate looking to offer tutoring as a holiday program for Maths Methods units 3/4. With a subject like Methods, it is important to gain a head start with the concepts in order to ensure foundation as you progress through the year. This includes commencing strategies such as practice exam/sac style questions early to ensure the maximum possible opportunity for success. I believe I can provide this foundation for prospective students. In terms of my experience, I am highly knowledgeable with almost every aspect of the methods course through the completion of over 60 practice exams in my preparation. Through maintaining an 85+ SAC average within a selective school (as well as expecting a 40+ score), I believe that I can assist students in paving their way to success within the subject.

My tutoring will consist of teaching key concepts including exploring every little detail to ensure understanding of a concept. In addition to this, my sessions will also maintain a focus on the completion of exam questions which I have managed to collect and combine for each individual topic which is learned. As well as this, I have also managed to collate every practice exam (company and VCAA) from the current study design as well as a few relevant papers from previous designs which I can provide as a resource. In addition to this, I will be offering 2 free sessions to any student who wishes to see if I am the correct fit for the role. After the 2 free sessions, I will be charging only $20 for each session. In terms of location, I am willing to tutor in the south eastern suburbs (which may incur additional travel costs) but will mainly be offering tutoring online through zoom. If interested in the trial lessons/tutoring, please send me a private message! Good luck to the class of 2022!