National Education > Admissions tests

LAT

(1/1)

Caleb Campion:
Hey there! I am currently studying intensely for the upcoming Law Admissions Test for entry into a double law degree at UNSW. I was just wondering if anyone that has completed the test before could tell me how big the pages/writing booklets are? Are they are similar size to HSC booklet sizes? I want to know how many pages I will be able to get out during the exam, and if I am writing enough.

emilyygeorgexx:

--- Quote from: Caleb Campion on September 20, 2018, 10:00:17 pm ---Hey there! I am currently studying intensely for the upcoming Law Admissions Test for entry into a double law degree at UNSW. I was just wondering if anyone that has completed the test before could tell me how big the pages/writing booklets are? Are they are similar size to HSC booklet sizes? I want to know how many pages I will be able to get out during the exam, and if I am writing enough.

--- End quote ---

Hey!

I haven't sat the LAT but I am sitting it on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure you get a max of 6 pages for each essay and can't ask for more paper. There's an amazing guide that a fellow AN member wrote who scored in the 100th percentile, so maybe check that out!!

jamonwindeyer:
Here is that guide! Good luck for the LAT ;D

Caleb Campion:

--- Quote from: emilyygeorgexx on September 20, 2018, 10:54:10 pm ---Hey!

I haven't sat the LAT but I am sitting it on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure you get a max of 6 pages for each essay and can't ask for more paper. There's an amazing guide that a fellow AN member wrote who scored in the 100th percentile, so maybe check that out!!

--- End quote ---

Haha yes I've been using that guide for study, but cheers anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version