Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:45:06 am

Author Topic: Missed my re-enrolment date...  (Read 14531 times)  Share 

Odette.

Missed my re-enrolment date...
« on: December 15, 2008, 04:13:18 pm »
Um does anyone know what to do if I missed the re-enrolment date for my course? I recently transfered from Bachelor of Business[Accounting/Banking and Finance] to just Bachelor of Business[Accounting], I havent received a letter saying I was accepted yet ... what what what do I do? OMG! it was supposed to be on the 8th of December...
I just called the faculty and they're busy... I left a message... >_> gah omg I'm so stupid.. *cries*
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 04:16:41 pm by Odette. »

costargh

Re: Missed my re-enrolment date...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:20:21 pm »
arent u sposed to re-enrol in ur current course until u receive acceptance to transfer?

Odette.

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 04:22:57 pm »
arent u sposed to re-enrol in ur current course until u receive acceptance to transfer?

That's what I thought .... I'll need to try again later *stress level rising as I type*

phagist_

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:45:00 pm »
at Melbourne.. you get charged if you are late ($250 I think) and if it's not in by the end of december you can lose your place in the course.

You should be ok.. just make sure to get in contact with them ASAP.. or do you have a student portal or something similar online? It should be there.

Also check your uni email, we got reminders and important dates emailed to us.

Odette.

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 08:46:56 pm »
at Melbourne.. you get charged if you are late ($250 I think) and if it's not in by the end of december you can lose your place in the course.

You should be ok.. just make sure to get in contact with them ASAP.. or do you have a student portal or something similar online? It should be there.

Also check your uni email, we got reminders and important dates emailed to us.

I have an appointment with the course coordinator tomorrow, however I may still have to pay a late fee, I'll need to ask, because well I didn't get a letter saying I was accepted into my new course =/

Odette.

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 03:12:49 pm »
OMG :( The person the faculty chose for me to talk to was on ANNUAL LEAVE [typical VU]... so I call the faculty and talk about it with one of the faculty staff who said I need to go to the late session tomorrow and re-enrol into my old course, then withdraw from it if I get accepted into the new course, oh and a late fee of $110.... which is better than losing my place at least...

doboman

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 04:07:39 pm »
Glad it wasn't total devastation. Good luck :)
"Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and He will direct your paths"

nitrous1990

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 10:04:46 am »
Hey Odette,

I transferred from the bachelor of business(accounting/Banking and finance) to the bachelor of business(accounting). The enrolment date was the 16th of december. I'm surprised that you didn't already get an offer with your really good results. That sucks that you have to pay the late fine. I hope you get an offer soon, but if you don't just apply mid next year as the subjects for next semester are the same for the double and single degree. You will be able to get credit for those subjects you have already done. Good luck!
|| 2007 ENTER: 81.60 || English, Mathematical Methods, Further Maths, Physics, Software Development ||

Odette.

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 10:08:05 am »
Hey Odette,

I transferred from the bachelor of business(accounting/Banking and finance) to the bachelor of business(accounting). The enrolment date was the 16th of december. I'm surprised that you didn't already get an offer with your really good results. That sucks that you have to pay the late fine. I hope you get an offer soon, but if you don't just apply mid next year as the subjects for next semester are the same for the double and single degree. You will be able to get credit for those subjects you have already done. Good luck!

:o! VU hates me :(
Wait when did you apply to transfer?
I applied maybe 2 weeks ago... I asked when do I find out? they said early next year... >_>

Odette.

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:31 am »
*begins to worry about the transfer* I still haven't gotten the letter :'(

nitrous1990

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 07:38:34 am »
Hey Odette,

I applied maybe 2 weeks ago... I asked when do I find out? they said early next year... >_>

I applied just after exams, did you apply through an internal course application?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 07:44:25 am by nitrous1990 »
|| 2007 ENTER: 81.60 || English, Mathematical Methods, Further Maths, Physics, Software Development ||

Odette.

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:57 am »
Hey Odette,

I applied just after exams, did you apply through an internal course application?

Oh I see, and yeah I did apply through an internal course transfer application :)
They did receive it I know that, because well they sent a letter saying they did a few days later.

Odette.

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 02:21:35 pm »
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I got the offer letter today! Bachelor of Business(Accounting) here I come! :P

phagist_

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 02:28:44 pm »
congrats =)

Odette.

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 02:32:18 pm »
congrats =)

Thanks ^_^ ! All I need to figure out is how I withdraw from my other course >_> LOL