Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:19:55 am

Author Topic: Modern History Year 12 2019  (Read 1699 times)  Share 

abhiroop.pal1

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
Modern History Year 12 2019
« on: November 04, 2018, 10:33:43 pm »
Hey guys!

AH IM FALLING BEHIND ALREADY. The content is building on and on and on and theres so much now that I have no moptivation to make an attempt to catch up. And barely anything is making sense

Im doing Russia & the Soviet Union (1917-1946) as a National Study for Year 12 2019!

Please help ::((((

Mada438

• Forum Leader
  • Skiing, motorcycle and travel fanatic
  • Respect: +399
Re: Modern History Year 12 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 10:50:37 pm »
+2
Hey guys!

AH IM FALLING BEHIND ALREADY. The content is building on and on and on and theres so much now that I have no moptivation to make an attempt to catch up. And barely anything is making sense

Im doing Russia & the Soviet Union (1917-1946) as a National Study for Year 12 2019!

Please help ::((((
Hey!
Don't stress too much. Take some time to regather yourself and work out your barings. Just take a moment to step back and take a deep breath. If you feel as if you're falling behind then do your best to keep up with where you're at now in class and catch up the rest of what you missed over the christmas holidays.
They may be good for taking a break, but they're also a great way to catch up and make sure you're ready for term 1 2019 and maybe to even get ahead. But definitely use it to catch up on everything you missed. It won't do you much good worrying about it heaps now. If you try and catch up lots as you're learning new content then the new stuff you're learning is just going to waste.
So keep learning the content as you go and then use the holidays to regather yourself and get ready for 2019!

Hope this helps and all the best with year 12 2019!  ;D
"Live life like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside"

"May you grow up to be righteous; may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong"

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"

Advice for starting year 12
An open letter to my School Friends
Would 10 year old you be proud of who you are?

2020: Bachelor of Arts @ANU

abhiroop.pal1

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 02:46:16 pm »
TYSM!

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 04:25:50 pm »
+1
TYSM!

Once you've taken Mada438's approach for catching up on your work, I would highly suggest watching crash course videos or documentaries to reiterate your content, as well as prepare for the new work you're going to be doing for the National Study. I watched a lot of educational videos to help me simplify and retain the content long term, a study method I found more useful than study notes during the actual HSC year. There's plenty of resources on AN for Russia from the old syllabus which can also be of use  ;D Stay positive and you'll power through before you know it  8)
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music