Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:53:56 pm

Author Topic: Which hemisphere of your brain dominates?  (Read 4854 times)  Share 

Tobias Funke

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
Re: Which hemisphere of your brain dominates?
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2011, 08:41:57 pm »
You responded as a right brained person to 10 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 8questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

Hmmmm
sometimes I feel as if I'd be more enriched in life if I bought an RV and started cooking meth

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2011, 10:21:01 pm »
I'm like the least artistic person I know so this amuses me. I can't even draw a decent stick figure. For shame.

+1

I be also amused.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

azngirl456

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
  • School: Mac.Robertson Girls' High School
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »
You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 18questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your left brain the most. The summary briefly describes your dominance type. Remember, this only represents half of the picture. After you read the description, click on the link at the bottom of the page to find out how to use this information to improve your study strategies. Do not forget to print your results, if your instructor has requested you to do so.

Left brain...
2010: Biology
2011: English | English Language | Chemistry | Mathematical Methods (CAS) | Psychology