General Discussion > Creative Corner

Lou's Creative Thread!

(1/8) > >>

sweetiepi:
Just a thread that I'll occasionally add creative stuff to- whether it'll be drawings/zentangle pages, photos or other creative things that I'll do as a whim! ;D
(I'm also in the process of giving my blog a massive overhaul, I'll drop the link here when I finish overhauling!)

To get started, I felt like doing some zentangling today. This isn't the best one I've ever done, but I was experimenting with different patterns. :)
Spoiler

sweetiepi:
So earlier today, my siblings and I finally put up our Christmas tree. I feel like the photo captures my sister's face when she was worried that there wouldn't be enough baubles pretty well. (I'm no photographer, and this was taken off my phone... which isn't that flash anyways :P )

Spoiler

Also I've pretty much redone my blog, although my photowall is still buggy af and everything else is pretty bare atm, here's the link!  :)

EDIT: Fixed typo

Yertle the Turtle:

--- Quote from: insanipi on December 12, 2017, 05:41:28 pm ---Just a thread that I'll occasionally add creative stuff to- whether it'll be drawings/zentangle pages, photos or other creative things that I'll do as a whim! ;D
(I'm also in the process of giving my blog a massive overhaul, I'll drop the link here when I finish overhauling!)

To get started, I felt like doing some zentangling today. This isn't the best one I've ever done, but I was experimenting with different patterns. :)
Spoiler

--- End quote ---
What on earth is Zentangling??? Looking forward to following this thread though!

sweetiepi:

--- Quote from: Marvin K. Mooney on December 18, 2017, 08:51:51 am ---What on earth is Zentangling??? Looking forward to following this thread though!

--- End quote ---
Literally pictures that have really cool patterns drawn into them- pretty similar to drawing a mandala! My pintrest is filled with a lot of cool and intricate zentangle/mandala for inspiration! ;D

prickles:

--- Quote from: Marvin K. Mooney on December 18, 2017, 08:51:51 am ---What on earth is Zentangling??? Looking forward to following this thread though!

--- End quote ---
Zentangle is honestly. the. best. thing. ever. So relaxing - it focuses on the fact that whatever you draw, it represents your mood/emotions at the time, and there is therefore no 'messy' or 'lame' or 'wrong' drawings.
The results are amazing...i might chuck a few of mine up too :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version