Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:05:50 pm

Author Topic: Thank you, sudodds  (Read 1336 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Thank you, sudodds
« on: February 12, 2021, 03:55:24 pm »
+21
Friends, today we have an announcement!

One of our longest-serving National Moderators and most-loved forum members, sudodds, has just become our 27th Honorary Moderator. I'd really like to take just a little bit of time to celebrate sudodds' contributions to ATAR Notes.

Thank you sudodds: Honorary Moderator #27

sudodds joined and starting contributing to the AN community at a really, really important time. ATAR Notes had only just made the venture into New South Wales, and the HSC forum community was headed by now-HonMods Jake, Jamon, and Elyse. As the NSW community started to grow and develop, AN relied heavily on users like sudodds and RuiAce to get the forums going.

And they did - big time.

That ATAR Notes has been able to help so many students in New South Wales and nationally is in no small part due to posters like sudodds.

On the forums specifically, sudodds has made more than 1,700 posts over the last five years, most prominently in the HSC History boards. I think I've enjoyed reading every single sudodds post, because sudodds is everything I love about ATAR Notes: relatable and genuinely helpful, but also extremely warm and funny.

In "real life" (weird phrase), sudodds is exactly the same, and has since worked with AN to lecture (in full costume, I might add), present, manage, tutor, author, help, mentor, contribute, lead, and represent. sudodds has in many sense been one of the faces of ATAR Notes NSW for the last half decade.

Whether or not you've had much to do with sudodds directly throughout your time on ATAR Notes, I think it's important to recognise the sheer hours that sudodds has put into this community.

Thank you, sudodds - and looking forward to seeing you pop in from time to time!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
Re: Thank you, sudodds
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 04:48:14 pm »
+8
Thank you so much Susie for everything that you've done for ATAR Notes. You've been such a huge help to the AN community, particularly the NSW and HSC side of things. My first ever ATAR Notes lecture I attended was actually hosted by Susie!! I attended her Ancient History lecture back in July 2017 and that changed my life forever! Susie was a brilliant lecturer and her passion for the subject inspired me so much (she saved my HSC mark for Ancient History woohoo) Outside of lecturing, Susie is a lovely and kind individual who never fails to make you smile.

Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours Susie :D
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
Re: Thank you, sudodds
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 07:25:37 pm »
+4
Thankyou Susie for everything you've done for ATAR Notes, both forums and company! :D
The HSC Ancient/ Modern History sector of ATAR Notes just wouldn't be the same without you and I appreciate the extensive lengths you have gone to make lectures fun and engaging and helping past and current students. :)

Goodluck with your future endeavours and everything in the future! ;D
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5