Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:24 pm

Author Topic: Practising Australian Scientists  (Read 861 times)  Share 

envisagator

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +20
Practising Australian Scientists
« on: August 05, 2018, 04:39:26 pm »
My school has an upcoming assessment task which involves one of the earlier dotpoints in the physics syllabus: 'Identify practising male and female Australian scientists, and the areas in which they are currently working and information about their research'.

We are required to do 1 male and 1 female scientist, and I'm having trouble finding a current practising MALE australian physician, need help plz.
Plus, does this dot point require you to assess how their contribution changed scientific thinking??.
2018 HSC: English Standard          Mathematics EXT 1,2          Physics          Engineering Studies

S200

• Part of the furniture
  • Yeah well that happened...
  • Respect: +244
Re: Practising Australian Scientists
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 06:18:43 pm »
+1
My school has an upcoming assessment task which involves one of the earlier dotpoints in the physics syllabus: 'Identify practising male and female Australian scientists, and the areas in which they are currently working and information about their research'.

We are required to do 1 male and 1 female scientist, and I'm having trouble finding a current practising MALE australian physician, need help plz.
Plus, does this dot point require you to assess how their contribution changed scientific thinking??.
Have you checked out the Synchrotron Team?
Some males there... Dunno if they are famous or have changed the world, but yeah.
Carpe Vinum

\(\LaTeX\) - \(e^{\pi i }\)
#ThanksRui! - #Rui\(^2\) - #Jamon10000

5233718311 :D