Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:31 pm

Author Topic: I'm 16 exercises behind and feeling hopeless for my Unit 3 exam in 2 weeks  (Read 9020 times)

youcandothis

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
No worries!

Given you'll have just done the questions you'll probably have a decent idea of what you need to work on more & hence what you should be prioritising. At that stage you may not find redoing examples to be a good use of time? I had a very "do what should be done" style and didn't really do strict timetabling but imo leave at least 2/3 days for exams if you can even if that means not getting everything you'd like to done.

On that note, part of your assessment prep is helping yourself be wakeful and alert & in a good mindset at the time of your assessment - which probably means not just pushing everything aside in favour of maths all week :)

Not sure if this helps clarify things but hopefully it does :)

Hey Bri, I got 8/15 for the exam. I only just reached the cut off of 47%.. It's a bit disheartening because it might be used for my ATAR :-[

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Hey Bri, I got 8/15 for the exam. I only just reached the cut off of 47%.. It's a bit disheartening because it might be used for my ATAR :-[

Hey,

Yeah scores you aren't happy with can be a bit disheartening. It's normal to feel upset/disappointed/frustrated etc. afterwards. The good news is that you did make the cut-off and scored over 50%. This is also only a part of one subject score which is then a part of your ATAR, which is not the be-all and end-all of things (not saying you should not care about your ATAR but in the scheme of things this assessment is only one piece in a large puzzle). There's not much you can do after something like that except to try and learn from it and improve your approach for the future.

youcandothis

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0