Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:50:08 am

Poll

Should Poet and Lex get septum piercings together? 😜

YES YES YES YES
7 (70%)
ehhhh, nah
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 12, 2020, 06:56:10 pm

Author Topic: w0lfqu33ns problematic journal!  (Read 37460 times)

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
Re: w0lfqu33ns problematic journal!
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2019, 07:46:03 am »
+3
Anyways, just a side note I am not always sad and anxious and stressed, it just seems that when I am these things I find the motivation to post....idk why.
Yeah that tends to be when I update my journal too. I guess it just helps to write out what's going on when you're feeling like that.

So my 98% soon vanished as my brother got 100% on his math test, so I kept getting teased by my family when they know how sensitive I am about math (honestly, with all the breakdowns I have and how its so easily for me to think they are judging I would of thought they got the memo by now.) even my mums coworker said it as a joke to me and I laughed at it but I had not felt so down in ages after that.
Ooft. Yeah that's shit. Do you think you could try telling them that comparing you to your brother hurts or would that not make a difference? (Totally get if it wouldn't help though - my family wouldn't care at all).

Idk what's happening with all the juniors at work, the new one,(who I like and is super nice) hasn't been rostered back on in two weeks and my boss really liked her as well) this week we have an open day on Sunday so people can see all the greenhouses that aren't generally open to public so we have a lot of staff on and not just me this week, which will lower my anxiety about answering peoples questions and strengthen my anxiety about meeting my coworkers.

I have had the past 2 days off school, not feeling to stable mentally and we have had PTI's.
I went to Bagel Boy's house Tuesday with Milk Man. I am really worried about BB as he isn't the best, and he forgot to take his medication that day so he was very drowsy. Today I mostly slept and cried... like legit in a cycle. I didn't eat at all. and Idk if any of you peeps can relate but you just look in the mirror and fill yourself with self hate and just react with grabbing scissors and cutting your hair... well my hair is now much shorter, I cut off like 1.5 inches and idk why I did it. I am messed up. Like it looks fine but like the fuckkkkkk.
Is there anything you enjoy that you could do as a distraction when you start to feel like that? Drawing or playing a game or writing or something?
I've almost cut my hair short so many times maybe I'll actually do it someday but I kinda like the aesthetic I've got going at the moment so not just yet

I just want this term to be over. My room is such a mess I havent done any homework and its all due tomorrow, I have to finish my essay, there is just so much drama and I am spiralling into old habits. idk. I feel like I can't really talk to anyone about it rn. so hi guys!
(also when I do this stuff I don't expect anything in return and its not a cry for help...its merely my way of getting it out, like how some people scream into a pillow or throw axes at targets I write....and write.....and write.)

Eh... I should probably go now!

Don't forget to like and subscribe! and comment down below! (hehe sorry)

Au revoir tout le monde!
Got any plans for the holidays? Are you going to the meetup tomorrow?
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2019, 09:45:44 am »
Things might be a mess & it might be hard to see yourself making progress but if you keep trying you eventually look back and see how much has changed.

Hope being on holidays helps you stop the slide soon :)

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
  • This is my text until I find another poetic quote
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2019, 01:37:32 pm »
+5
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:35:44 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2019, 05:25:12 pm »
+1
Who'd you see at the Comedy Festival? :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2019, 06:44:49 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:36:00 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2019, 05:13:31 pm »
+1
Me and MM saw the Buttsmarn. There were soooooo many people, it was chaos. But it was so great. Have you been at all to the comedy festival?

Cool!

Yeah, I think twice. I saw Tim Minchin many years ago, and Paul Foot maybe last year or the year before. Enjoyed both!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2019, 09:26:36 pm »
+5
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:36:15 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2019, 08:51:41 pm »
Hola!!!!!

how is everyone? how are your holidays going?....or to you uni students, how is uni? don't fit those categories? Then how's life ma dudes?
I'm a uni student who is also on holidays haha.
I've gotten an unsurprisingly small amount of study done these holidays lol

But yeah. slowly getting through my homework...for once I might have it all done before the night before school...holy shit WHATTTT!? Ik Lexie what is happening darling?
How are you going with it? I think I only ever finished all my holiday homework once haha

anyways, I wanna start some conversations.
Whats one thing you are proud of yourself for doing or achieving in the last 2 weeks? I wanna make some people smile!
I've actually managed to relax a bit and do some fun things, which I'm normally really bad at :) Also I made memes that people seemed to find amusing and I'm proud of that lol

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2019, 10:00:24 am »
Uni student on mid-semester break (1 week holiday).

I'm pretty good. I've been coping with the stress of assignments pretty well & have been improving my sleeping patterns :)

I'm proud of achieving 14/15 on my website assignment - I didn't expect to get such a high mark (no one really get 100%s on assignments in Impact through Science units). I can also see why I couldn't have gotten 100% which is nice :)

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2019, 09:39:46 pm »
+1

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:36:28 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

zuijinde

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2019, 10:25:39 pm »
+1
I am slowly building up some courage and confidence to post a video of me singing on instagram. (fuckkkkkk).
I'd honestly love to hear you sing! Don't feel pressured to if you eventually change your mind though :)

Anyways, I am stressed out affff. This week I have an Open Night where I am helping the French faculty to answer any questions that people have and everything. I have a sac and a dissection and then another sac the next week! I am so stressed plus all of my other subjects that need to be done, have a major assessment in Lit, an upcoming math test, we are doing genetics in Sci and it is full ON like I am so intrigued but it is so much to take in.
I feel your pain... I'm working like 20+ hours every week plus I need to balance uni stuff. Not fun if you ask me.

this term is hectic as we have so much going on, plus my work experience and I feel like I am just crumbling under pressure. every class this term already has started off with "This term is going to be hard." I am literally dying on the inside. Had a breakdown last night and was in a bad mood all day today. ARGHHHHHHH. which is a struggle when you have to be pleasant to customers. 
If you need to, take a break from work. I was extremely greedy back when I did VCE that I neglected my insanity tolerance lol, I kinda wished I took breaks to focus on my schoolwork and other stuff.

I had heaps more to report but I am so brain dead from all my homework. I am so sorry guys. Don't know when my next update will be. I hate just writing quick stuff like this I like to think about what I wanna say and take time in my updates! 
Keep up with the updates! Your journal is great to read and one of my favourites out of the bunch

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2019, 07:04:16 pm »
+2
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:36:44 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2019, 07:28:01 pm »
^I think J41 will be there (or at least I think he's gonna be there for some of the days), he's probably the only person you'd know though.

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2019, 07:31:29 pm »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:36:59 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter