Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 09:57:49 pm

Author Topic: is it possible to get straight A+'s on EXAMS and then a B+ for SACS?  (Read 1657 times)  Share 

extra-UNcool

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
was just wondering, has anyone heard of someone getting A+'s for all their exams (the subjects that have mid years) and not getting A+ for their sacs as well?

i haven't heard of people getting A+ A+ on exams and then B+ on sacs, so i was just wondering if it was possible. if so, i'm in trouble D:

cara.mel

Re: is it possible to get straight A+'s on EXAMS and then a B+ for SACS?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 02:21:11 pm »
For chinese I got B+ A A+, where B+ and A are sac marks and A+ is the combined oral and written mark :P

I did well in sacs too, I dont understand what I did wrong. Oh well :P

costargh

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 02:23:39 pm »
You'd have to have a really bad SAC ranking I would think. If I got A+ on an exam and an A/B+ for SAC mark I'd be really cut/sceptical particularly because I maintain a very high SAC ranking for all my subjects except for Further Maths which I estimate to be in the top 25% in the cohort.

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 07:45:21 pm »
Aww... That is so unfair caramel... Maybe that will happen to me in Italian (expecting an A to A+ on my SAC's in term semester 1... Then a B on the exam :()

cara.mel

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 08:50:54 pm »
Aww... That is so unfair caramel... Maybe that will happen to me in Italian (expecting an A to A+ on my SAC's in term semester 1... Then a B on the exam :()

I don't particularly care though, at the end of the day I probably would have gotten exact same enter, I doubt my sacs could have pushed raw score up from 34 to 40 or whatever would be needed to make a difference :P