Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:03:28 am

Author Topic: VCE BIO + CHEM TUTORING  (Read 716 times)  Share 

fluff

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
VCE BIO + CHEM TUTORING
« on: December 06, 2019, 12:02:49 am »
Hi! I am offering tutoring for VCE Biology and VCE Chemistry (3/4 only sorry!) in 2020.

I graduated as the VCE dux of my school in 2018 with an ATAR of 99.85. I also got a raw 50 study score in VCE Biology & a raw 45 study score in VCE Chemistry. I am also a current Monash Med student.

As a recent graduate, I am highly familiar with updated study designs for each subject as well as ways in which you can work efficiently to get an edge over other students. I will be working with you in order to provide you with the best tips and tricks to succeed in VCE.

Furthermore, in 2019, I have over 300 hours of experience tutoring in both a group and one-on-one setting. I had a variety of students from different schools such as MacRob, Haileybury, John Monash and Glen Waverley High. Moreover, all my students had different aspirations for VCE and I can help you achieve whatever your own personal goal may be.

What I provide:
-   I will help you to understand each individual topic in depth
-   Comprehensive notes which cover a wide range of details about each topic and how to approach it during the exam
-   Assistance with SAC preparation with trial tests on topics and how to answer each question. I will also run detailed session in going through the solutions so you can understand how to word answers and what are the key details VCAA is looking for
-   Many resources such as trial exams and solutions, what to look out for on exam day sheets and etc
-   Online help so you can email those last minute questions before SACs and the final exam
-   Developing skills on how to answer questions to obtain full marks

Pricing: $45 for individual lessons & $40 for group lessons (2+ people)

Locations: Mount Waverly, Glen Waverly & Monash University Clayton Library
*Note that for anyone who can't make these locations I also tutor over skype! I had two students this year who I tutored over skype and have had positive feedback from them about how it was a much more convenient arrangment.

Please message me if you have any questions or further interest.

Thank you!