Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 23, 2021, 03:11:14 am

Author Topic: QCE Journey Journal: Post-Graduation Entries  (Read 1170 times)

clumsymythicalowl

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
QCE Journey Journal: Post-Graduation Entries
« on: November 26, 2020, 01:28:16 pm »
+4
Hi.
I guess I feel like everything is surreal right now. I recently graduated year 12 and had my school formal. It doesn't feel real to me yet. The whole world is waiting out there and I'm definitely scared. I don't know if I'll get into the university of my choice or what job I will get.

This year I studied:
- English
- General Mathematics
- Biology
- Psychology
- Chemistry
- Film, Television & New Media

I definitely enjoyed the learning I did in my Psychology and Film classes all year (and in year 11 too). I enjoyed the DNA section of my Biology class but I never liked Ecology (so that was kinda not so cool). At least I find ecology relatively easy.

I don't regret choosing Biology, Psychology and Film. They were some of the best classes of my high school journey. I hated Chemistry though (and I still do). If I could give advice about my subject choices to my past self I would say this; Biology, Psychology and Film are well worth your time. Chemistry is the definition of 'why did I think this was a good idea', so don't choose that one.

I am worried about my results and what will happen in the future. This space will be filled with post-graduation entries. I guess my journey will be on here so I can look back on how I felt. So I can look back on how I made it to wherever I end up in the future.

Bye from November 2020 me.

katie,rinos

• HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1129
Re: QCE Journey Journal: Post-Graduation Entries
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 02:18:37 pm »
+1
Hey,
Welcome to AN! Keen to read our journal!  ;D

What did you study in film? It sounds really interesting!
What are you hoping to do next year (uni/job wise)?
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Trendsetter
  • Tom is my Nemesis :)
  • Respect: +101
Re: QCE Journey Journal: Post-Graduation Entries
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 05:51:31 pm »
+1
Hey clumsymythicalowl,

Have you thought about starting a uni journey journal?

Kind Regards
JerryMouse
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

UNI: Something Completely Unexpected :)

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie