Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 06:39:17 am

Author Topic: Chemistry tutoring: 98.55 ATAR│MD student│>2 years professional experience  (Read 515 times)  Share 

bellalosordo

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hi everyone!

My name's Bella, and I graduated from Shelford Girls' Grammar in 2017 with a 98.55 ATAR, and am now studying the Doctor of Medicine (MD) at Monash University. For the past few years, I've been tutoring VCE chemistry, both privately and professionally with a commercial education company.

Chem's a subject I really genuinely loved in high school, and that I hope to help you enjoy too (you might hate it now, but I promise I can change that). I know how daunting it can be; chem is content-heavy – and bloody hard! – even for the brightest of students, because the year 10 science curriculum doesn't adequately prepare you.

For this reason, I try and keep my students ahead of the curve; lessons during the holidays, or more than one lesson a week, can have you understanding class content with ease, finishing the course content early, and ultimately allow you to prepare for the exam earlier in the year than your peers!

All of my 2019 batch of students received study scores of 39+ (42+ after scaling).

Lesson details:
MON-FRI: I have a teaching space in my home, in Dingley Village, but can travel to neighbouring suburbs e.g. Mordialloc, Cheltenham, Springvale, etc.
SAT: Available at State Library of Victoria from 11:10am onwards
- 45 min trial lesson: $15
- 1 hr session: $45
-1.5 hr session: $60
(+$5 if conducted at a location other than my home in Dingley)

I hold a current WWCC and police check

Feel free to contact me on 0410 274 528, I'd love to have a chat.

Wishing you the best of luck for your studies, and I look forward to hearing from you  :D

Bella 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:03:23 am by bellalosordo »
98.55 ATAR (2017)
Doctor of Medicine (MD) @ Monash University (2018-2022)