Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 08:21:29 pm

Author Topic: How hard would it be for me to get an ATAR of 75?  (Read 553 times)

aoy_haydenffc

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
How hard would it be for me to get an ATAR of 75?
« on: August 03, 2020, 05:14:28 pm »
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory) I am in South Australia, in yr12 (great year to finish school ik), this year I am studying Mathematical Methods, Physics, Japanese Continuers, and Economics. I completed Research Project last semester.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory) I hate with a passion the movie rango, when I watched it at the cinema, I walked out half way through out of compete boredom and had no idea of what the plot of the story was nor what the general gist of the movie was, I was baffled as to how one thought that terrible movie was allowed to be shown.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory). If there was a zombie apocalypse, I would have to go with a gravity gun (like the one in Gary's mod) just for the laughs

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I have an interest in aviation and thus I want to become a pilot, I would like to own a house for myself and partner (If I can find one, jk It is not my priority to get in a relationship at the moment.