Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 10:34:00 am

Author Topic: Methods SAC Study  (Read 751 times)  Share 

Adam_๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿงพ

• Trailblazer
  • Adam(⌐■_■)
  • Respect: 0
Methods SAC Study
« on: April 16, 2020, 06:27:30 pm »
Hi all, I'm about three weeks ahead of my class and have covered all content+completed all textbook questions relevant to the SAC. I have heaps of free time to do whatever methods study I can to revise, but I don't know what to do. How should I study for this SAC - I have time and I'm willing to put in lots of work. I'm just a bit lost and I don't want to waste precious time! Thanks!
2019 - Environmental Science: 34
2020 - English: 38
2020 - Methods: 40
2020 - Data Analytics: 40
2020 - Polish: 38
2020 - Biology: 39
ATAR: 93.30

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
Re: Methods SAC Study
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 07:11:17 pm »
+1
I would definitely look into finding practice/past SACs. These are really the best way to learn as they will designed similar to what your SAC will be like!

If that is not enough, I highly recommend the ATAR Notes Topic Tests as their questions are more challenging than the usual textbook style, or checkpoints.

2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Methods SAC Study
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 08:09:03 pm »
+1
Hi all, I'm about three weeks ahead of my class and have covered all content+completed all textbook questions relevant to the SAC. I have heaps of free time to do whatever methods study I can to revise, but I don't know what to do. How should I study for this SAC - I have time and I'm willing to put in lots of work. I'm just a bit lost and I don't want to waste precious time! Thanks!
Depends how confident you are for the sac. If you feel like you know everything and feel confident answering questions (only potentially losing marks for careless errors) I would just study a different subject and come back sporadically to revise methods. Possibly ramp it up in the week leading up to the sac.

If you have completed everything but is not still 100% comfortable either go back redo any questions you got wrong or go onto practice sacs/exams and answering questions related to your topic.