Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 06:06:40 pm

Author Topic: Is anybody going to the Psych Holiday classes?  (Read 1305 times)  Share 

misskaraleah

• Journalist Extraordinnaire
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I believe impossible is possible to overcome
  • Respect: +1
Is anybody going to the Psych Holiday classes?
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:32:59 pm »
Just wondering if anyone else is going to the psych holiday revison classes? or has been?

Im going tomorrow to the TSSM seminar at William Anglis in the city. What about everyone else?

:) :) :)

Eriny

• The lamp of enlightenment
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +100
Re: Is anybody going to the Psych Holiday classes?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 05:14:36 pm »
I went to some psych revision lectures before the exam. I'm not sure how much they helped, but they certainly didn't hurt. Reviewing course material can't possibly be a bad thing and the lectures tend to have accurate information.

daniel99

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 02:24:32 pm »
I went to some psych revision lectures before the exam. I'm not sure how much they helped, but they certainly didn't hurt. Reviewing course material can't possibly be a bad thing and the lectures tend to have accurate information.

What one did you go to? I thought access education had a good one, but it is really cheap. Does that mean the quality of the teachers would be less than say a tsfx lecture, which is around $80?

Eriny

• The lamp of enlightenment
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +100
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 05:40:50 pm »
For a revision lecture, I don't think it's worth paying the extra money to tsfx unless you actually have no idea what you're doing. If you want revision classes, then it could be a good idea to choose tsfx. But yeah, if it's just a basic course summary you're after to check that you're on track access is fine. I think I went to an access lecture before the mid-year (I can't remember if it was access or edassist...) I went to a TSSM one before the end of year which was no better than the mid-year one and I think a bit more expensive.

daniel99

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 04:26:09 pm »
My school invests a lot into psych and is organising busses to take all the students who are going.. I think about 70-80 students...But most of the people who are going have got low sac marks, so they are already out of the race for 40+...lol