Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 01:50:06 am

Author Topic: Monash WIL (Monash Business School)  (Read 2116 times)  Share 

fitzapie

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • aloha
  • Respect: 0
Monash WIL (Monash Business School)
« on: January 21, 2018, 12:55:51 am »
Hey guys!!

So I am very interested in Monash Business School's Work Integrated Learning. I pretty much have no real industry experience so I am dying to get some through this program. I have another year until I reach the penultimate year of my course (Comm/Comm Spec) but I just want to be prepared for when I do apply.

I'm really just wondering how the MBS Sourced Internships work. They claim to find an internship for us but I'm worried it's not guaranteed/too competitive. If I meet all the requirements, is there any way that they won't be able to place me with any host organization? Also, did anyone who got a Monash sourced internship have to sit for an interview? If so, was this with Monash or with the host organization? I'm definitely prepared to do interviews but a heads up would be lovely.

Disclaimer: I am no doubt going to be looking for my own vacation work/internship throughout my penultimate year and I am by no means expecting Monash to just hand me an internship while I do nothing. I simply like the safety net of Monash finding me an internship should I fail at finding my own!
VCE: English [46] Revolutions [44]