Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:45:10 am

Author Topic: Cricket: Australia lose to South Africa  (Read 23420 times)

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Cricket: Australia lose to South Africa
« on: December 21, 2008, 06:33:33 pm »
YAY!! GO south africa!! I so want to see a visiting side beat australia at home!

cara.mel

Re: Cricket: Australia lose to South Africa
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 06:39:15 pm »
YAY CRICKET THREAD \o/

I like games where australia doesnt dominate :P

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 06:41:23 pm »
Yeh so do i!!! I just hate games where australia wins in 3 days. Hopefully south africa play like this the whole summer and we can have a cracking season of cricket.

osmoister

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 06:42:24 pm »
they'll get owned in melbourne next test match. it was a lucky win, the bowlers didn't do the job second innings.
 btw, has anybody noticed that amla dudes beard? fuck he's like worse than bin ladin man, it's huge.

midas_touch

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Serial Trout Slapper
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 06:44:58 pm »
Good on South Africa for getting the second highest 4th innings total of all time to win. However, our bowling was very weak which made it easier for them. Looks like the Aussies are just another ordinary side now, which is good from a spectator's point of view.
Some snippets of what goes on in IRC:

<chath> ill say " i wont let you go until u kiss me bitch"

<@enwiabe> i have the BEST orgasms when i'm working through a math problem

<@mark_alec> my bikini line however, is most important

Are you scared yet?

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 06:45:07 pm »
they'll get owned in melbourne next test match. it was a lucky win, the bowlers didn't do the job second innings.
 btw, has anybody noticed that amla dudes beard? fuck he's like worse than bin ladin man, it's huge.

its pretty big, but it looks alright.

osmoister

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 06:46:29 pm »

its pretty big, but it looks alright.
nuh, it doesn't go with the bald head man

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 06:46:56 pm »
Good on South Africa for getting the second highest 4th innings total of all time to win. However, our bowling was very weak which made it easier for them. Looks like the Aussies are just another ordinary side now, which is good from a spectator's point of view.

Are you kidding me? Did you see Lee and Johnsons spell last night and early today? Yet south africa still managed to weather that and score like 100 runs for the loss of 1 wicket in that time.

Overall,  i say well done south africa. 'australia not bowling well' is a crap excuse, give some credit to south african batting.

midas_touch

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Serial Trout Slapper
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 06:52:46 pm »

Are you kidding me? Did you see Lee and Johnsons spell last night and early today? Yet south africa still managed to weather that and score like 100 runs for the loss of 1 wicket in that time.

Overall,  i say well done south africa. 'australia not bowling well' is a crap excuse, give some credit to south african batting.

How about Siddle and Krezja? You wont get anywhere if you have only two decent bowlers in your side. Thats not taking anything away from South Africa though, they put in a great performance.
Some snippets of what goes on in IRC:

<chath> ill say " i wont let you go until u kiss me bitch"

<@enwiabe> i have the BEST orgasms when i'm working through a math problem

<@mark_alec> my bikini line however, is most important

Are you scared yet?

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 06:55:18 pm »

How about Siddle and Krezja? You wont get anywhere if you have only two decent bowlers in your side. Thats not taking anything away from South Africa though, they put in a great performance.

Oi Siddle is victoria, we cant lay the blame on a fellow victorian. :)

Yeh bloody Krezja cost us the game.

osmoister

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 06:56:44 pm »

Overall,  i say well done south africa. 'australia not bowling well' is a crap excuse, give some credit to south african batting.

smith had an elbow injury, it clearly shows a lack in bowling for not being able to get him out

p.s. here an image of my favourite south african, the hashim man

RD

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 06:59:38 pm »
wow I come home from work to this result :(

kurrymuncher

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 07:42:59 pm »
FUCK YES I LOVE ANY TEAM THAT CANES AUSTRALIA IN CRICKET, GO PROTEAS !!!!

hard

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 08:07:15 pm »
why is everyone so happy that Australian lost?

chemboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 08:08:22 pm »
why is everyone so happy that Australian lost?

cuz they are a bunch of arrogant pricks.