Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 08:48:01 am

Author Topic: Addition of preferences VTAC dates  (Read 766 times)  Share 

jinaede1342

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +34
Addition of preferences VTAC dates
« on: November 12, 2019, 09:15:53 pm »
Just a quick question about VTAC change of preferences:

my understanding is that we can change our preferences between now and the 14th of December and still be eligible for December first round offers (correct me if this is wrong).

This is with the exception of med which had to be on our VTAC preference list by August 30th -

I'm starting to toss up between courses and I'm wondering if I will still be able to meet the first round offer deadline if I add new courses on my preference list (more specifically):

- Monash Law
- Monash Physiotherapy
- Monash biomedicine/commerce

Do any of these courses have any key dates or requirement that I've already missed or can I add them now and still be eligible for first round offers?

- Thanks from an incredibly confused and indecisive human being
VCE: | English [48] | Global Politics [44] | Biology [40] | Chemistry [36] | French [34] | Methods [32]
ATAR: 98.40
2020: Bachelor of Laws (honours)/ Bachelor of Commerce @ Monash

Selling Global Politics responses + English/Global feedback and essay correction: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=189680.0

Global Politics Tuition via Zoom - PM for details

AngelWings

• ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: Addition of preferences VTAC dates
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 09:30:46 pm »
+2
Just a quick question about VTAC change of preferences:

my understanding is that we can change our preferences between now and the 14th of December and still be eligible for December first round offers (correct me if this is wrong).
Pretty sure this is correct!

This is with the exception of med which had to be on our VTAC preference list by August 30th
Well... technically there’s a bunch of course no longer available now for December offer rounds, but these are mostly to do with fine arts, besides med. The list courses in this category that I know of is here. I’d also probably include some architecture, design and fine-arts-related courses that require additional criteria besides your ATAR.

I'm starting to toss up between courses and I'm wondering if I will still be able to meet the first round offer deadline if I add new courses on my preference list (more specifically):

- Monash Law
- Monash Physiotherapy
- Monash biomedicine/commerce

Do any of these courses have any key dates or requirement that I've already missed or can I add them now and still be eligible for first round offers?
As per the list above and my knowledge, I don’t think these courses have early close dates and you haven’t missed your chance if you want to still add them now. Would probably check with a bit of researching to be 100% sure (I’d hate to accidentally lead you astray) and double check, but I think it’s fine to add as normal on VTAC and edit the order as you like until December 14.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 11:24:22 pm by AngelWings »
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread