Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 06:28:04 am

Author Topic: MMI Tuition - Current Monash Med Student  (Read 460 times)  Share 

Lyra7

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +13
MMI Tuition - Current Monash Med Student
« on: January 01, 2021, 08:48:10 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I'm offering MMI tutoring for 2021 entry and am myself entering 4th year medicine at Monash Uni. I was not one of those students who had skyhigh scores. I received an ATAR of 99.00 (median med atar for 2017 was 99.45 at monash) and a UMAT of 90. However I was offered an unbonded CSP place, thus obviously my interview went really well.

I will give you straight-forward ways on how to approach any scenario thrown at you. I know the mechanics of the process in depth (which has changed from recent years) which is invaluable to know as otherwise it is easy to be thrown (a shame if you really prepared). Here is how my sessions run:

1. If you're unsure how the MMI works I can walk you through the whole process - such as what to expect, what kind of scenarios to expect, how the day works and work on the ''content'' behind your responses.

2. Practice Practice Practice! Now that I am in the course I know the emphases the faculty puts on the kind of doctor they want to see graduate from Monash. I'll help you communicate your passion into your answers and ensure you can give genuine, intelligent responses with insights into topics like rural and indigenous health. I'll also equip you with the skills to have answers that are lengthy enough to fill the time or succinct enough to ensure you finish!

3. I provide heaps of sample scenarios which come with sample responses and find the best way to prepare is to actually go through questions like the real thing and I give you feedback on your responses as well as the sample responses. My students find sample responses very helpful because they don't have to madly take notes during the session.

I offer tutoring for $50 per hour (private lessons) and $30 for a group of 2-3. Please PM me if you have any queries
2016: Biology [46]
2017: English [45] Economics [40] Chemistry [38] Latin [37] Methods [35]
ATAR: 99.00

2018-2023: Bachelor of Medical Science/ Doctor of Medicine (MD) @ Monash Uni

2022: Bachelor of Medical Science (Hons)

MMI tuition available