Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:41:01 am

Author Topic: Caits' 10 month death XD  (Read 2435 times)

keightleennd

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +6
Caits' 10 month death XD
« on: February 16, 2019, 01:58:06 am »
+6
Yo gang!

Follow through my 2019, while I complete
Spoiler
YEAR 12

Get ready to hear about my BREAKDOWNS,      VICTORIES     AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN
I'll share
Spoiler
what I believe does and doesn't work for me. Also how my studies go throughout the year

LMAO probably not a big secret, but...
Spoiler
I will probably forget about this

Go go Power Rangers
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:00:11 am by caitlinherrra »
uwu

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Caits' 10 month death XD
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:35:56 am »
+1
Hey! It's nice to see you've made a journal :)

What subjects are you doing?
Do you have plans for after year 12?

smamsmo22

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +34
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 12:09:02 am »
+1
Good luck for your studies and year 12; can't wait to hear how it's all going (:
You clearly have an interest in language learning.. is there a reason you're not studying any LOTEs? Do you have a favourite subject?
2018 - VCE - ATAR: 99.75 [English, Chemistry, Methods, French, PE, Bio]
2019 - Monash

huity

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 09:28:16 am »
+1
Can't wait to see all your updates over these 10 months  ;D

Oo Enid Blyton was my absolute fave- brings back childhood memories. Totally agree, the way she writes is pretty engaging and would wake me up too  :P

I think analysing TKAM and scrutinising its every detail in class made me lose some interest  ;D Although I do love it (particularly outside of class)!

Macrophagee

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 08:15:47 pm »
+3
Hey I just did my HHD sac part 1 too !!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 05:37:46 pm »
+2
Yo gang ;D

Last week I did my first sac for health and human development! Still haven稚 got my result but I知 pretty sure I lost a couple of marks  :-[  though this SAC is only for like half of AOS 1, so I知 just going to have study Stuart harder for the next part.

My biology SAC has been postponed   :D it has been postponed like a billion times already lmao

We did this test for further last week. My score doesn稚 reflect how well I do with the textbook questions, but I知 going to have to do more exam questions :-\

I did a couple of drafts for English and I seem to be alright so far, but I知 still no good yet. I知 not doing my SAC until a couple of weeks, so I値l just have to do more drafts.

Until next week   :o

Re: HHD SAC, nice work! Try not to worry too much if you lose a couple of marks. The best thing you can do is learn from them and make sure you don't make the same mistakes again in future SACs or the exam. :) I dropped a bunch of marks for Health throughout the year and did fine.

Hey I just did my HHD sac part 1 too !!

Hope you smashed it!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Jimmmy

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +154
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 11:17:49 am »
+2
Sounds like you're super busy! Don't stress too much about one English SAC, there's plenty of time to make up ground even if you don't smash the first one.

Family lunch sounds nice, even better when someone else organises it so you can just chill.  :D
2018 - 2019 (VCE): English Language, Maths Methods, Legal Studies, Global Politics, Business Management (2018), Philosophy
2020 - 2024: Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Commerce @ Monash University