VCE Stuff > The VCE Journey Journal

Communal VCE Journey Journal (feel free to participate!)

(1/94) > >>

Joseph41:

I kept a journal throughout Year 11 and Year 12. In hindsight, it's really, really interesting reading it. You can see how my confidence went through peaks and troughs, and career thoughts are also fascinating ("It's completely clear in my mind that I'll be studying design next year").

It just hit me that this thread could act as an awesome place to keep a collaborative journal. There's no obligation to participate, of course, and you don't need to contribute anything super personal, but in years to come you can read back through this thread and see how your VCE journey progressed. So a post could be like:

Wednesday 8 March
Today I had a Methods SAC and I'm pretty sure I stuffed it up.

Monday 13 March
Turns out I actually got 85% LOL.

I don't know if this will take off or not but like, feel free to use this thread as a place to muse. :)

---
I M P O R T A N T
To post in this thread, you'll need an ATAR Notes account. You can sign up *for free* right here.

Then, simply hit the "reply" button, as demonstrated below. :) It's great to have you here - welcome to ATAR Notes! ;D

Sine:

--- Quote from: Joseph41 on March 08, 2017, 09:50:44 am ---I kept a journal throughout Year 11 and Year 12. In hindsight, it's really, really interesting reading it. You can see how my confidence went through peaks and troughs, and career thoughts are also fascinating ("It's completely clear in my mind that I'll be studying design next year").

It just hit me that this thread could act as an awesome place to keep a collaborative journal. There's no obligation to participate, of course, and you don't need to contribute anything super personal, but in years to come you can read back through this thread and see how your VCE journey progressed. So a post could be like:

Wednesday 8 March

Monday 13 March
Turns out I actually got 85% LOL.

I don't know if this will take off or not but like, feel free to use this thread as a place to muse. :)

--- End quote ---
Great Idea  :) I think if people use the journal this year it will be very useful for the class of 2018/19 so on just to read.

Although it's usually more like
Wednesday 8 March
RIP I didn't even finish
Monday 13 March
Turns out I actually got 85% 100% LOL.

vcestressed:
I actually like this idea. Will try to update as much as i can.
 ;)
Wednesday 8th March, 2017
- got my physics result back - - - i'm not happy with it.
- felt like dropping spesh but then i understood modulus so now i am fine
- watched my brother's cricket match  :-[ i s2g i am better than him, the match was so boring
- got really happy because i have Friday-Monday off school and can't wait to celebrate smthn special with my fam + get some work done (hopefully!)
- my dad was on about philosophy and politics the whole evening lol and he bored me while eating dinner but i still payed attention
-  i'm trying to get some methods done rn.

P.s i would luv it if more & more ppl got involved in this.  :P

j.wang:
Awesome idea  :D
Wed 8 March
Eng SAC tomorrow but it's already 12 AM so let's wing it  :P

Joseph41:

--- Quote from: vcestressed on March 08, 2017, 09:17:19 pm ---I actually like this idea. Will try to update as much as i can.
 ;)
Wednesday 8th March, 2017
- watched my brother's cricket match  :-[ i s2g i am better than him, the match was so boring

--- End quote ---

But cricket is never boring! ;D

--- Quote from: j.wang on March 08, 2017, 11:52:25 pm ---Awesome idea  :D
Wed 8 March
Eng SAC tomorrow but it's already 12 AM so let's wing it  :P

--- End quote ---

Best of luck, j.wang! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version