Administration > AN Community Lounge

For Shout Outs and Appreciation!

(1/319) > >>

brenden:
This is a place where any member can post their heartfelt appreciation to another member, or shout out another member's great work if they see some solid contributions on the forum.

It won't be the busiest thread in the community - but it should be one of the most important. This is the perfect place to give love and recognition to people who really deserve it, so keep this thread at the forefront of your mind when you see someone being really helpful or just downright awesome!

Say - who are you appreciating and why are you appreciating them? What have they done that deserves to be recognised?

brenden:
I'll go first and just give a shout out to mtse --- has less than 80 posts at the moment but still contributes bangers like this thread and often has really helpful contributions (see the first few pages of her posts for evidence).

I love that because at the end of the day, this forum is run by people on 50-200 posts, and sometimes it can be intimidating to post... so when someone says 'fuck it' and posts helpful shit anyway... That's awesome, and I appreciate that ;). Thanks mtse!

EEEEEEP:
 Shout out to literally Lauren for all of her work that she does on the forum community

FallingStar:

--- Quote from: EEEEEEP on July 20, 2016, 04:07:45 pm --- Shout out to literally Lauren for all of her work that she does on the forum community

--- End quote ---

Also shout out to literally Lauren for the help she gives to the students posting in the English forum community.

HopefulLawStudent:
Shout out to all of the people who have ever taken the time to answer my a million questions (not all of them "smart" questions) and not quit on me when I took longer than usual to grasp a concept over on the Chem, Physics, English, Literature and Legal boards. I could spend the rest of my life trying to name you all and I'd still probably accidentally miss out on someone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version