Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:30:01 am

Author Topic: can i get a good study score with my sac marks  (Read 4221 times)  Share 

HEYBESITEEE

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
can i get a good study score with my sac marks
« on: June 14, 2021, 08:39:26 pm »
hi, I'm currently doing 3/4 acc and it's going alright so far, we just started u4. I'm hoping for a raw 35+ study score and my sac marks haven't been the best. I've done 2 sacs this past semester and I've gotten 55% and 65% and the marks lost are because of silly mistakes. Are there any tips to improve and do you think it's possible to receive a raw 35+ still?

Gokart#5

• Trailblazer
Re: can i get a good study score with my sac marks
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 09:11:55 pm »
Yes, it should still definitely be possible. You still have a lot of SAC's to go and of course the exam at the end  ::)

One important thing to know, your SAC results in themself do not matter. Your SAC ranking matters, so what your scores compare to with the others in your class. If you are still a high rank with those results, it could indicate you are doing better than you thing.

My biggest tip would be to cut back on all mistakes, take just that extra second to go back and double check and think things through. Use up every second you are given.

And of course since the exam is so important, do lots of past year exams in preparation.

Once you get all the silly mistakes out, you can focus on theory questions, which is where you can really make up ground and stand out.

So, just keep looking forward, forget about the past results. Kill these next SAC's, without ANY silly mistakes. Than, focus on theory and kill the exam and you should be able to get that 35+ study score  ;)

Hope this helps  :)

HEYBESITEEE

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 11:14:20 pm »
thankyou, that was helpful. 1 more sac left and I'm 99% sure I wont get that 35+ but its ok :)

JIN1N

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:09:48 am »
Dw the more u stress about sac marks the worst you will perform. Just keep in mind that ur sac marks really dont matter until you do exams so even if u do mediocre on sacs, u can still possibly get a 40 if u do well enough on the exam given that you work hard enough. Dont be discouraged!

HEYBESITEEE

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 07:42:29 pm »
thankyou sm

Galacticguard98

• Forum Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 10:44:43 pm »
Hey, my SACs last year were not amazing at all, averaged around 65% and I worked hard and smashed the exam and got a 40+ study score, anything is possible

HEYBESITEEE

• Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 08:02:45 pm »
omg how did u manage that, how did u go on the exam