ATAR Notes Initiatives > ATAR Notes Events

Last minute q!

(1/1)

j.wang:
Just as the title says

Sorry for leaving this till the last minute, just thought of it and kinda important too

so I know the methods, chem, spesh, etc. have handouts that we need to print for the lecture

but i'm going to hhd and english tomorrow... what do I bring? A laptop? All notes by hand? No clue...

Thanks

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: j.wang on January 11, 2017, 10:38:32 pm ---Just as the title says

Sorry for leaving this till the last minute, just thought of it and kinda important too

so I know the methods, chem, spesh, etc. have handouts that we need to print for the lecture

but i'm going to hhd and english tomorrow... what do I bring? A laptop? All notes by hand? No clue...

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Assuming you haven't been told to bring anything else - Just bring whatever you feel comfortable taking notes on! ;D

j.wang:

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on January 11, 2017, 10:41:27 pm ---Assuming you haven't been told to bring anything else - Just bring whatever you feel comfortable taking notes on! ;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks heaps jamon! Speedy reply too  :D

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: j.wang on January 11, 2017, 11:10:35 pm ---Thanks heaps jamon! Speedy reply too  :D

--- End quote ---

No worries! I try ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version