ATAR Notes Initiatives > ATAR Notes Events

vce lectures- notes?

(1/1)

captkirk:
hey, this is my first time posting something on atar notes so i hope this works! :D.

ok, so I recently got tickets for me and my friends for a couple of the lectures. After doing some research from previous lectures, apparently you can buy notes from the lectures or something. Are these notes the : 'VCE Complete Course Notes' sold on the atar notes website, or is it something different?
Also how much will these notes cost.

thanks-

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: captkirk on January 05, 2017, 01:06:32 am ---hey, this is my first time posting something on atar notes so i hope this works! :D.

ok, so I recently got tickets for me and my friends for a couple of the lectures. After doing some research from previous lectures, apparently you can buy notes from the lectures or something. Are these notes the : 'VCE Complete Course Notes' sold on the atar notes website, or is it something different?
Also how much will these notes cost.

thanks-

--- End quote ---

Hey! It sure did, welcome! ;D

The notes on sale are the same notes as you have found online, and the price is the same as it is on the site :) the benefit is that you don't pay postage if you buy at the lectures, and you get to have a flick through the notes before you buy to make sure it is right for you! :)

captkirk:
Thanks for the information :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version