ATAR Notes Initiatives > ATAR Notes Events

Who organises/ runs/ does all the admin stuff for these lectures?

(1/2) > >>

j.wang:
Shoutout to whoever organises/ runs/ does the website booking things (and whoever lectures too ofc) for the lectures!!

Just wanted to show my appreciation but I don't think this is the right spot woops

geminii:
(I'm fairly sure) Brenden is the one that organises all the lectures, and yes, he does an amazing job!!

Mod (J41): removed full name.

Glasses:

--- Quote from: j.wang on January 03, 2017, 03:58:43 pm ---Shoutout to whoever organises/ runs/ does the website booking things (and whoever lectures too ofc) for the lectures!!

Just wanted to show my appreciation but I don't think this is the right spot woops

--- End quote ---

brenden - the ATARNotes CEO/Massive legend :) - with the support of other National Moderators, especially Lauren and Jamon (to my knowledge).

Swagadaktal:
Legends.

Legends run the lectures.

vox nihili:

--- Quote from: Glasses on January 03, 2017, 04:31:56 pm ---brenden - the ATARNotes CEO/Massive legend :) - with the support of other National Moderators, especially Lauren and Jamon (to my knowledge).

--- End quote ---

To be clear, many of the nat mods aren't involved with the lectures. The businessy side of ATARNotes doesn't fall under our responsibilities :)

PS: but yes the people you pointed out are absolutely heavily involved to my knowledge :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version