Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:33:29 pm

Author Topic: Best study guides/exams for Psychology (A+, atarnotes, neap etc)  (Read 1472 times)  Share 

andreag

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
So i'm starting Unit 3&4 Psychology this year and I was wondering which study guide and exam companies are useful for Psychology in terms of extra study and revision. Currently i'm leaning in towards A+ notes as a study guide and Neap for exams but I don't really know.  ???

Balfe

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +13
Re: Best study guides/exams for Psychology (A+, atarnotes, neap etc)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 08:54:32 am »
+1
So i'm starting Unit 3&4 Psychology this year and I was wondering which study guide and exam companies are useful for Psychology in terms of extra study and revision. Currently i'm leaning in towards A+ notes as a study guide and Neap for exams but I don't really know.  ???

What I learnt from my year of Psychology is that you can never get enough resources! Get your hands on all the company exams possible if your school has them available to you. I personally used ATARNotes Topic Tests and found these vey useful for SAC preparation, especially in terms of how to structure my responses. Other than that, I recommend making your own notes (100%) and perhaps just purchasing A+ notes as an accompaniment to aid in your structuring of notes/ensuring you have everything. - It may also be a thought to look for some past student notes as they know what content you need to know and have usually done all the sifting through the content for you to create concise notes that also cover everything for the exam. Hope this helps! PS. If you have any further questions, I'll be answering questions on my Ask Me Anything post all day today!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:56:03 am by Balfe »
2017 - Present: Admin @ VCE DiscussionSpace on Facebook
2018: Psychology [50]
2019: English Language [50], Legal Studies [50], Mathematical Methods [49], Economics [48], French [48]
ATAR 99.95
2020 - 2023: Bachelor of Law (Jurisprudence) @ The University of Oxford

andreag

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Best study guides/exams for Psychology (A+, atarnotes, neap etc)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 11:02:17 am »
What I learnt from my year of Psychology is that you can never get enough resources! Get your hands on all the company exams possible if your school has them available to you. I personally used ATARNotes Topic Tests and found these vey useful for SAC preparation, especially in terms of how to structure my responses. Other than that, I recommend making your own notes (100%) and perhaps just purchasing A+ notes as an accompaniment to aid in your structuring of notes/ensuring you have everything. - It may also be a thought to look for some past student notes as they know what content you need to know and have usually done all the sifting through the content for you to create concise notes that also cover everything for the exam. Hope this helps! PS. If you have any further questions, I'll be answering questions on my Ask Me Anything post all day today!

Thank you! This was very helpful!  ;D