The uncertainty of VCE today is perhaps the biggest challenge facing high-school students. And the challenge lies in not just being able to walk in and out of an exam room in one piece, but to learn how best to operate within the system and how to keep your cool.
This book takes you up-close and personal with three of VCE’s best tutors. Collectively, they have helped thousands of students better their VCE results. Now, in one place, you can discover all of their best advice and tap into the same knowledge that helped them succeed in VCE and beyond.
In this book you’ll learn:
- – How ATARs and scaling work
- – How to handle the pressure of VCE
- – How to stay organised and motivated
- – How to actually ‘study smart’
- – How to ace your SACs and exams