Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:05:15 pm

Author Topic: 2017 VCE English & Methods Tutoring | 99.90  (Read 2120 times)  Share 

natdogg

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +14
2017 VCE English & Methods Tutoring | 99.90
« on: January 02, 2017, 07:52:23 pm »
+7
Hey all!

My name is Nathan and I’m now offering individual tuition for VCE English and Methods (Units 3/4)!

I graduated from Scotch College in 2016 with an ATAR of 99.90, achieving raw scores of 48 and 45 in VCE English and Methods respectively.

Whilst I do not have professional tutoring experience yet, during the summer break I was invited to work for QS school group, a large scholarship prep school, and during this period I had the opportunity to speak and offer advice to 300+ parents and VCE students, as well as receive teaching training.

I understand that everybody learns differently, and I can adapt to student’s needs. However, the methodical and efficacious tuition I received throughout year 12 has led me to understand the importance of effective work rather than hard work, and so I hope to encompass and integrate this into my own teaching method. Therefore I strongly encourage students to send me questions/essays outside of class so we can make the most of our lessons!

I have familiarised myself with the new English study design, have worked out ways to tackle the new content, and have numerous resources to provide students with in both English and Methods.

Through my work at QS, I’ve found a passion and love for tutoring, and so I am determined to work tirelessly to ensure that you achieve better than your desired results. My only request is for you to also put in the required effort to achieve your best possible score at the end of the year :)

I also have a valid Working With Children Check (employee)  :)

Location & Rates:
I’ll be tutoring at State Library or my house in Glen Waverley.
  • $40/hr Methods
  • $50/hr English

I only have a few spots remaining so if you are even the slightest bit interested or want to enquire more, please email me ASAP at [email protected]!

Happy new year and good luck for your endeavours! :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 11:10:53 am by natdogg »
English & Methods tutoring 2017
PM for 2018 tutoring enquiries

2015: Chinese SL [46]
2016: English [48]  |  Methods [45]  |  Spesh [44]  |  Chem [43]  |  MUEP Chem [4.5]
ATAR: 99.90

rosalie.brown

Re: 2017 VCE English & Methods Tutoring | 99.90
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 08:15:02 pm »
+2
I’ve had the pleasure to speak with Nathan on a few occasions with regard to my VCE subject selection for this year. He is both incredibly thoughtful and capable (as clearly evidenced by his achievements in VCE) and is always willing to provide some wonderful advice. I can assure you that his standard of tutoring will reflect his dedication in attaining his own results and would certainly not hesitate to recommend him as an excellent tutor for your studies in 2017.  :)